• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC Face Masks

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
I will speak to the club and see if they’ll allow for one with the full badge. I’m sure they will. Was originally a copyright issue and didn’t want to run into problems with the club as that part is also part of the City’s crest. As I am donating and have a good relationship I’ll see what I can do for the next batch 👍
Do you mean this batch coming or a future batch?

CraigECFC

Do you mean this batch coming or a future batch?
That will be a future batch. Will be a lot of logistics before that I’m sure if it happens...

Reactions: DB9

DB9

That will be a future batch. Will be a lot of logistics before that I’m sure if it happens...
Put me down for a couple more if you get the whole badge on them (y)

fred binneys head

You might sell a load more if you did different designs Craig, I’d certainly buy another. Might be best to ask some other people first though!

Legohead

Banned
I'd buy another too if it was clear that it was an Exeter City mask. (y)

Dannyred

Ah fair enough Craig. I hadn't thought about copyright. Good point. Even if the mask had Exeter City then would that be copyright or even ECFC? It's a minefield I don't doubt. Excellent masks though. I didn't want to come across as critical.
As my post #127 they are selling all teams face masks at markets.

The club Should of got onto it early doors and started selling them.

Legohead

Banned
If I can visit Chesterfield market and find an Exeter City face mask then i'll give you a grand Danny. In both cases it ain't gonna happen.

Spoonz Red E

As my post #127 they are selling all teams face masks at markets.

The club Should of got onto it early doors and started selling them.
Is this the same club you criticised for selling season tickets too early?

Dannyred

If I can visit Chesterfield market and find an Exeter City face mask then i'll give you a grand Danny. In both cases it ain't gonna happen.
I seen city shirts being sold at a market Cabrini with tag on, plus phone holders, coasters,ect.
Is this the same club you criticised for selling season tickets too early?
No certainly that fans will return again this year so Yes I thought the timing was wrong on season tickets but many fans already wear face masks and come Friday then nearly everyone will need one.
A little pop up tent in town and I am sure it would do well in selling city masks.

Colesman Ballz

I got this face mask at the weekend.
Do you mind me asking which market you purchased this from and the price Danny ?

I only ask because I reckon that Trading Standards would be most interested. I can't t imagine for one moment that ECFC have authorised the use of their logo for this bit of tat, let alone received any financial return, and this will presumably apply to any other clubs likewise.

Furthermore if it is being passed off as medical precaution it is obviously not fit for purpose and would probably would enhance the risk of exposure to the virus rather than mitigate it. It would be great to get these off the streets as not only are they an embarrassment to the club but there would always be some fools that would purchase them.