• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Flouncing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the beautiful irony of posts 248 and 249 on this thread.

Colesman Ballz

Did you enjoy the virtual decaf and Viscount biscuits Logster ? Bleddy hard job to serve them.

Love a good flounce me (y) Two in a day is summat else.
Somewhat surprised that you have not seized the day, and taken the opportunity to diversify Mr Bookie ! Shirley you should give your loyal punters alternative ways to part with their virtual cash, although I would accept that two horse race is far from ideal, LOL .

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Its only 50 hours and 33 minutes to Friday.

The urge to rant will be too great, especially with **** in hand still in charge Health.

Colesman Ballz

Call that a f ecking flounce! It is less than half a day and you are back having a peek already Indo ! Lol.

IndoMike

Call that a f ecking flounce! It is less than half a day and you are back having a peek already Indo ! Lol.
And you're having a peek to see if I'm having a peek.
I said it was my last post. I didn't say I wasn't going to follow.
Now I've been forced to post again.
Sorry if off-topic, Pants. Send me to the Gulag.
"Friday Rant" postponed indefinitely.
Yours etc.
IM

IndoMike

The Committee had an emergency meeting this evening via Zoom (flounce edition) as yesterday an alleged flounce was reported and then another today. The Committee found:

The Committee vs Edwin Price
Mr Price presented no defence and so the Committee was left with no option but to unanimously agree the outcome.
Verdict: Flounce confirmed

The Committee vs Indo Mike

Despite choosing to represent himself and making the claim that "...this is not a flounce", the Committee agreed unanimously that it was actually pretty much textbook. The additional comment made by the defendant about setting up his own ECFC website was met with a chorus of online guffaws.
Verdict: Flounce confirmed
I wish to appeal

Swanaldo

I wish to appeal
You've never appealed before, why start now?

ex_user1234

Resigned
The referee today.
Hahaha, that was a bizarre incident. My favourite bit was when the new ref came on and the Big Bank started singing, "Who the f**king hell are you?!". Genius.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Knew it was all pi$$ n wind , Micky Mouse has nothing else in his life apart from this place to person and moan at.
Go set up another ECFC website HAHAHAHAHAHA. wouldn't know how to set a timer on a microwave.

Alistair20000

Somewhat surprised that you have not seized the day, and taken the opportunity to diversify Mr Bookie ! Shirley you should give your loyal punters alternative ways to part with their virtual cash, although I would accept that two horse race is far from ideal, LOL .
Good point Mr Ballz. You have entrepreneurial skills (y)

The problem would be that as secretary* to the Flouncing Committee I have to be strictly neutral and if I had a virtual financial interest in a decision I could end up being Conwayed. Lionel runs a very tight ship.

* This is a bit of a flattering title really as I only serve the coffee and biscuits

Status
Not open for further replies.