• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Flouncing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Parole always comes with conditions attached, tapping nose carol.
I would hereby like to express my gratitude to the committee for its wisdom and understanding at this difficult time.
I hereby promise neither to flounce nor pretend to flounce again nor be unnecessarily rude or impatient with my peers (except Jinxy and Ramone).
As an extra peace offering I also promise not to mention the name of any Govt minister for a period of 7 days nor mention Ali and haystacks in the same breath EVER..

IndoMike
Lockdown Jakarta
April 22nd, 2020

PS. I'm sure that Edwin the Price is Wrong would appreciate a similar verdict and be officially unflounced.
PPS. The cheque is in the post.

ex_user1234

Resigned
I would hereby like to express my gratitude to the committee for its wisdom and understanding at this difficult time.
I hereby promise neither to flounce nor pretend to flounce again nor be unnecessarily rude or impatient with my peers (except Jinxy and Ramone).
As an extra peace offering I also promise not to mention the name of any Govt minister for a period of 7 days nor mention Ali and haystacks in the same breath EVER..

IndoMike
Lockdown Jakarta
April 22nd, 2020

PS. I'm sure that Edwin the Price is Wrong would appreciate a similar verdict and be officially unflounced.
PPS. The cheque is in the post.
In Indo's defence that thread is very melodramatic. Proud to play a part in a double flouncing! :ROFLMAO:

ex_user1234

Resigned
Warning! Warning! Potential flounce could be approaching! Russians thought to be involved!

Alistair20000

IndoMike

This thread just gets better 😂

Alistair20000

POTENTIAL FLOUNCING REPORT FAO LIONEL & RULING PLEASE

The gimlet eyed Indo has laid information.

I have made investigations and find that ed Gallois has "resigned" and his historic posts now appear under the name ex_user1234. See 2 posts above that were originally made under the ed gallois name.

Is this a flounce or is something more ostentatious required as the dictionary definition of "flounce" might imply ?

I also report that when I type in e d something automatically changes it to "xx" Something a bit rum about this. Russians ? I have had to put a space between the e and d to override.

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
He hasn't flounced, he's resigned from Exeweb, and his account has been changed appropriately. I censored his first name, as people were referring to him and mainly in derogatory terms and it seemed to be irrelevant. It's a real pity that people can't engage in debate and instead go for the "man".

I suggest from an Owners perspective that discussion about someone has left in these circumstances is inappropriate.

IndoMike

Is this the "XX Files" ?
Is it about beer?
Is Ali Sherlock Holmes in disguise?
People are dropping like flies : Jason disappeared. E - d has turned into XX
Tavers gone missing.
I fear our planet has been infiltrated by "outsiders". Creepy

IndoMike

Sorry.
He hasn't flounced, he's resigned from Exeweb, and his account has been changed appropriately. I censored his first name, as people were referring to him and mainly in derogatory terms and it seemed to be irrelevant. It's a real pity that people can't engage in debate and instead go for the "man".

I suggest from an Owners perspective that discussion about someone has left in these circumstances is inappropriate.
Sorry. I have just posted and then saw your post 🤐

Alistair20000

Thanks Hants.

As you say very unfortunate that constructive debate was overtaken by over personalised attacks.

I hope if we need to refer to a different E d that the xx override will not be misconstrued. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.