• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Flouncing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Out of (slight) interest, whither Jinxy?

Pre-election he was over the board like a suppurating boil. Since then zilch.

Has he done a celebratory flounce?

Or was he just a "multi-bot" conceived by the Hounslow branch of CCHQ?

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
The referee today.
Oldham not too athletic?

Alistair20000

FURTHER MEMO TO LIONEL

As the potential flouncer has posted at 237 supra I do not think we need to trouble you.

elginCity

No idea, but I'm guessing laying low as it's finally dawned on him that he's been sold a pup !

Alistair20000

I don’t believe that laying low counts as flouncing.

I think it requires a definite post saying “bye bye I’m orf” or something similar.

Mind you, I am no expert in these matters. I just serve the coffee and biscuits to Lionel and the Flouncing Thread Committee.

Mr Jinx

No, haven't flounced as such. I'm still around, sort of.

With regards to the politics threads, as the war has been won I see no point in further contributing as it'd only end up in arguments with a blithering idiot camped out on the other side of the planet. As they are sometimes amusing I do still read them from time to time whilst trying to skip over anything coming from Jakarta (which is difficult as he often makes up 50% of the thread), but to get involved again at this juncture would only involve pointless crowing and I have better things to do with my time believe it or not. I'm always looking for the next battle but at the moment I'm struggling to see where that'll be. In short, I'm sure I'll pop up there again at some point but for now I've moved on.

IndoMike

No, haven't flounced as such. I'm still around, sort of.

With regards to the politics threads, as the war has been won I see no point in further contributing as it'd only end up in arguments with a blithering idiot camped out on the other side of the planet. As they are sometimes amusing I do still read them from time to time whilst trying to skip over anything coming from Jakarta (which is difficult as he often makes up 50% of the thread), but to get involved again at this juncture would only involve pointless crowing and I have better things to do with my time believe it or not. I'm always looking for the next battle but at the moment I'm struggling to see where that'll be. In short, I'm sure I'll pop up there again at some point but for now I've moved on.
Oh do come back, Jinxy. You will be sorely missed. I'm sure you have put me on "ignore", so I don't see any problem for you.

IndoMike

He came under political flak from various directions I assume he couldn't hack the flak. I've just pointed out to him the purpose of the "ignore button".

LOG

The Committee had an emergency meeting this evening via Zoom (flounce edition) as yesterday an alleged flounce was reported and then another today. The Committee found:

The Committee vs Edwin Price
Mr Price presented no defence and so the Committee was left with no option but to unanimously agree the outcome.
Verdict: Flounce confirmed

The Committee vs Indo Mike

Despite choosing to represent himself and making the claim that "...this is not a flounce", the Committee agreed unanimously that it was actually pretty much textbook. The additional comment made by the defendant about setting up his own ECFC website was met with a chorus of online guffaws.

Alistair20000

The Committee had an emergency meeting this evening via Zoom (flounce edition) as yesterday an alleged flounce was reported and then another today. The Committee found:

The Committee vs Edwin Price
Mr Price presented no defence and so the Committee was left with no option but to unanimously agree the outcome.

The Committee vs Indo Mike

Despite choosing to represent himself and making the claim that "...this is not a flounce", the Committee agreed unanimously that it was actually pretty much textbook. The additional comment made by the defendant about setting up his own ECFC website was met with a chorus of online guffaws.
Did you enjoy the virtual decaf and Viscount biscuits Logster ? Bleddy hard job to serve them.

Love a good flounce me (y) Two in a day is summat else.

Status
Not open for further replies.