• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
From the BBC
Bloody hell. 4313 people have died due to Corona and 25% of 180.000 tested recently tested positive.

PS. Watford General just declared a critical incident and advises everyone to use a different hospital even if they need emergency treatment.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’ll take that as a yes then.

I don’t think Stuffy minds us calling him Stuffers either.
Not in the least Al (may I call you Al). Truth be know I consider Stuffers a sign of amiability which I hope continues. It was not always sweetness and light 10 years ago when Hants called me a fool when I suggested the BBC padded out the 'Question Time' panel with those inclined to the left - I was new to the forum so entitled to make such a gross error 😉;)

IndoMike

Not in the least Al (may I call you Al). Truth be know I consider Stuffers a sign of amiability which I hope continues. It was not always sweetness and light 10 years ago when Hants called me a fool when I suggested the BBC padded out the 'Question Time' panel with those inclined to the left - I was new to the forum so entitled to make such a gross error 😉;)
My very first post on Exeweb I was called a toenailer by ******** 😆.. The funny thing is I didn"t even know what it meant at the time

Alistair20000

Thank you. You may call me whatever you like.

I think the only time a poster reared up on here when I used a shortened version of his name was one of my favourite referees Mr T Kettle. I posted something along the lines of “I am a big fan of your work with the whistle Trevor “ and received the curt reply: “It’s Mr Kettle to you”

Grecian2K

I'd find it rather amusing (were it not so pathetically sad) that Tavytory, so quick at calling anyone who disagrees with his tiny little world view "stupid, "ignorant" moronic"...and worse, gets so preeningly precious if anyone dares to even refer to him as "tavers".

Still, typical right wing bully boy tactics isn't it - Tavytory, the Trump of Tavistock!

PS Tavers, if you don't like it back, stop trying to dish it out eh?

IndoMike

Thank you. You may call me whatever you like.

I think the only time a poster reared up on here when I used a shortened version of his name was one of my favourite referees Mr T Kettle. I posted something along the lines of “I am a big fan of your work with the whistle Trevor “ and received the curt reply: “It’s Mr Kettle to you”
True story?

Alistair20000

My very first post on Exeweb I was called a toenailer by ******** 😆.. The funny thing is I didn"t even know what it meant at the time
You got off lightly If that was the worst The Great Curmudgeon called you.

The miserable, fat fecker once called me ass wipe. The funny thing was that I took it as a compliment give the good use to which it could be put. Even more valuable today of course.

Alistair20000

True story?
Yes Indo if I may call you that. True story. Not sure if the record for him as member on here is still up. Obvious multi account of course with Lionel, Stroudy and Swanny prime suspects. ;)

Grecian2K

Tend to agree there (may I call you) Al.

Despite his views being total anathema to me the Great Curmudgeon did at least liven up Exeweb back in the day. He truly was the Lionel Messi of trolling and his input during Ye Greatte Brexitte Debate would have added great comedy to the bill.

Strange thing was that, when met face to face on away-days he seemed nothing like his Exeweb persona.

IndoMike

You got off lightly If that was the worst The Great Curmudgeon called you.

The miserable, fat fecker once called me ass wipe. The funny thing was that I took it as a compliment give the good use to which it could be put. Even more valuable today of course.
Tbh, I always got on with him ok after that. I even asked him for some advice once by PM and got a good reply 😲. I wasn't on his hit list.