• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

EFL Football suspended until 30 April

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
In the interest of veracity, it is yet to be discovered how the disease really started.
Since it can lie dormant or undetected for weeks, it is not impossible that it was imported into China.
Given that the first cases broke out there it must be most likely that China is where this fecker kicked off.

Oldsmobile-88

Given that the first cases broke out there it must be most likely that China is where this fecker kicked off.
Indeed..Also Sars & Avian also from that part of the world..Dodged a bullet with those two,but our luck has ran out.

Meanwhile back at the ranch,Karen Brady has suggested that the season finishes now(with West Ham just above the drop zone 😎)

IndoMike

But it's not impossible that someone carried it into China unknowingly, or that a Chinese person brought it back from a holiday. What I'm saying is that there may be circumstantial evidence that it started in China but not yet factual

Alistair20000

Indeed..Also Sars & Avian also from that part of the world..Dodged a bullet with those two,but our luck has ran out.

Meanwhile back at the ranch,Karen Brady has suggested that the season finishes now(with West Ham just above the drop zone 😎)
Well she would wouldn’t she :)

Alistair20000

But it's not impossible that someone carried it into China unknowingly, or that a Chinese person brought it back from a holiday. What I'm saying is that there may be circumstantial evidence that it started in China but not yet factual
Give me some odds Indo.

iscalad

Give me some odds Indo.
Spanish flu started in the USA

IndoMike

Give me some odds Indo.
1/100 it started in China

IndoMike

Spanish flu started in the USA
They always blame someone else. I hate the Yanks (except for some of their rock bands, blues singers, comedians, and actresses).

fred binneys head

Whenever I watch QI and they ask where something originally came from (like pasta or toothpaste) the answer is always China, so I’m happy to ignore any facts and just assume this bugger came from China too.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Club FAQ