• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier league 2018/19

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Chelsea has 63 players out on loan, according to Talk Sport Radio.
Must be hard to keep track of them all.

IndoMike

Must be hard to keep track of them all.
Yes. You could nick a few and nobody would notice.

DB9

Potential new owners at St James's Park, Sheik Mansour's half brother. Will it go through or yet another false dawn in the wait to see the back of Mike Ashley. We wait, we see and we wonder.

I know it's only paper talk Ian but not exactly what you and other NUFC fans want to hear. Saying that he has just splashed £40m on ONE player!!

IndoMike

Rooney to Derby as player-coach - strong rumour. Wonder what Cocu thinks about that.

IndoMike

Credy : would you like to start a Premier League 2019- 2020 thread? It's your thing.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Credy : would you like to start a Premier League 2019- 2020 thread? It's your thing.
We will just start again indo

Fantastic start by the redmen - champions of Europe and 16 PL wins on the spin....we’re due a defeat but what a run it’s been to only lose once in 38 games last season was absolutely fantastic and the reds are back up and amongst the best in Europe again which is great to see

It looks like Liverpool or city again for the title I think there miles ahead of the rest right now......

Leicester could be sneaky top 4 contenders...but I think Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal will be up there....think United are still a way off yet......(which is great)

At the bottom Newcastle are still ***** & the promoted sides will all be in and amongst it as always

My predictions

Top 4

City
Liverpool
Spurs
Chelsea

Bottom 3

Newcastle
Brighton
Watford

CREDYGRECIAN

Oh and the blue noses (Everton) have a ***** keeper and no goalscorer so they will be the gift that keeps giving....which is also great...

Being a LFC fan right now is pretty good - took a long time to come but touch wood it’s going well

CREDYGRECIAN

Liverpool played poorly Sunday and nicked a point, we just don’t play well at Old Trafford regardless of form....hard to be critical though given we’ve lost 1 in 47

I’d have taken a point before the game mind....United v Liverpool regardless of league position always makes me nervous

Liverpool and city are a country mile ahead of the rest - I’d still say spurs are the best of the rest despite form

Arsenal did an Arsenal against Sheff Utd no surprise there....

Leicester look decent and I think could push for top 4....top 6 worse case....

At the bottom - Norwich have come down to reality a little and Watford can’t buy a win, Newcastle with there win v united and there performance v Chelsea are showing a bit more fight

Alistair20000

Liverpool played poorly Sunday and nicked a point, we just don’t play well at Old Trafford regardless of form....hard to be critical though given we’ve lost 1 in 47

I’d have taken a point before the game mind....United v Liverpool regardless of league position always makes me nervous

Liverpool and city are a country mile ahead of the rest - I’d still say spurs are the best of the rest despite form

Arsenal did an Arsenal against Sheff Utd no surprise there....

Leicester look decent and I think could push for top 4....top 6 worse case....

At the bottom - Norwich have come down to reality a little and Watford can’t buy a win, Newcastle with there win v united and there performance v Chelsea are showing a bit more fight
Spurs have been turd for most of this calendar year especially away from home and need a whole new defence. Poch has worked miracles with the budget is has but the magic has worn off.

DB9

Spurs have been turd for most of this calendar year especially away from home and need a whole new defence. Poch has worked miracles with the budget is has but the magic has worn off.
Like Arsenal, New stadium, Money diverted to it but unlike Arsenal Spurs didn't have the same quality of players that Arsenal had and now are paying for it