• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier league 2018/19

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
No, not this time.
Wouldn't think Leicester had the strength in depth, but... they don't have the distractions that Pool, City and maybe Chelsea have. Spurs, MU and Arse are clearly out if it , you'd think. So no, but maybe

IndoMike

How on earth could the bloke/woman in the VAR cell say that the Sheff Utd player wotsisname was offside? They took 3minutes to look at it to conclude offside..WTF is going on?

DB9

How on earth could the bloke/woman in the VAR cell say that the Sheff Utd player wotsisname was offside? They took 3minutes to look at it to conclude offside..WTF is going on?
Didn't it look like the Spurs player was "A nose" in front too or did i imagine that?

IndoMike

Didn't it look like the Spurs player was "A nose" in front too or did i imagine that?
Very probably something daft like that. It seems that to justify their fees these VAR judges can turn water into wine.

Colesman Ballz

Careful DB9, if this was a Labour Party Forum, you might be called out as an anti Semite for a comment like that. Lol !

Reactions: DB9

IndoMike

PREMIER LEAGUE 2019-2020.

Although I prefer Liverpool to win the league rather than Man City, I think it's far too soon to call Liverpool as champions
If Liverpool lost Robertson, Van Dyke, Mane, Firminho or Salah for a couple of months I think they'd have some problems.
Still a very long way to go.

Legohead

Banned
City have one good centre back. He got injured. Title race over. Poor from Guardiola.

IndoMike

Should have put the house on Spurs beating West Ham. If ever there was a dead cert

Legohead

Banned
Firmino's teeth. There really should be a law against them. His dentist must be a very busy man!

grecIAN Harris

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't one of the stupid new rules was that if a penalty was saved the ball was immediately dead. If so, why did Jamie Vardy get to retake his penalty after James Madison got done for encroachment when nodding in the rebound?