• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier league 2018/19

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Like Arsenal, New stadium, Money diverted to it but unlike Arsenal Spurs didn't have the same quality of players that Arsenal had and now are paying for it
I think that is right. In addition to Levy the Scrooge at the head of things. They probably ought to sell Harry Kane which would fund 3/4 quality new signings. Harry has been quite poor of late.

Will be interesting to see if they can get their act together a bit in the CL tonight.

DB9

I think that is right. In addition to Levy the Scrooge at the head of things. They probably ought to sell Harry Kane which would fund 3/4 quality new signings. Harry has been quite poor of late.

Will be interesting to see if they can get their act together a bit in the CL tonight.
Roy Keane said on Sunday after the Man U/Liverpool game that Man U should get Kane, If Spurs don't qualify for next season's CL I wouldn't be surprised if he asks to leave

Rosencrantz

They do look stale as the players they have are far better than they are showing right now. If they are not careful, their window of opportunity to win a trophy will have passed them by.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Harry Kane for me unless spurs can turn it around should consider his future in the summer he must be 27-28 now....and is a quality striker who the big clubs would without doubt take.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Harry Kane for me unless spurs can turn it around should consider his future in the summer he must be 27-28 now....and is a quality striker who the big clubs would without doubt take.
He will easily beat 50 England goals if he continues his current scoring rate (28 in 43)

I’d absolutely love him at Liverpool but I think he’s exactly what United neee

Alistair20000

Harry is 26 with a 6 year deal at Spurs. Would be amazed if he is still there in 2025.

Red Devon

Wow! Record 9:0 premier league away win for Leicester at Southampton last night

grecIAN Harris

Wow! Record 9:0 premier league away win for Leicester at Southampton last night
Has anybody seen the conversation between Jeff Stelling and Matt Le Tis on Soccer Saturday? It goes along the lines of;
Stelling: Southampton nil Leicester City nine, explain.
Le Tis: Did you see the rugby this morning? We're in the World Cup Final and that's all you want to talk about.
Stelling: Well the interesting thing about that is, Leicester scored more than The All Blacks.

Red Devon

Leicester couldn’t do a Leicester could they?

Alistair20000

Leicester couldn’t do a Leicester could they?
No, not this time.