• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs MK D*ns build up thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
My inflatable Tiz robot figure can be programmed to do hand gestures designed to upset and infuriate Hants, Max, PC et al. As long as i can get it past the gate strip searchers.
Why am I included? :(

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
I thought you might kick off if I left you out Hants.

IndoMike

Why am I included? :(
I think he meant me, but his spelling was orf.

Colesman Ballz

And will any local Tis fanatics go in the away end to make a point?
If they do, Shirley under the ground regs we have the right to toss them out. Then if they still want to watch the game we can charge them again to get back into the right area ! Double bubble, win win for the Club ! :)

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Staring into the tea leaves I predict the following.

A shivering crowd of 5350 will see a run of the mill 1-1 draw punctuated by red cards for JMT ( a surprise late selection) and Jake and a twenty man dust up in front of the BB. Tisdale and Taylor will both be sent upstairs after a touchline spat. A first half worldie from Bowman will be cancelled out by a blatantly offside equaliser from some cheating mk tw@. Tisdale's after match comments will be in keeping with the Jack Sparrow outfit he's wearing.

Oh and the matchday thread will descend into a screaming, yelling free for all between the Tis lovers and haters.

Ash

Oh and the matchday thread will descend into a screaming, yelling free for all between the Tis lovers and haters.
As I think he's a decent manager, but also think he showed himself to be a bit of a ******, which category do I fall into?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Made a booboo - ordered my ticket online but opted to pick up at the booth (facepalm). Let's hope everyone else is having theirs posted

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
As I think he's a decent manager, but also think he showed himself to be a bit of a ******, which category do I fall into?
You can sit back and watch the fun unfold if you like. The row is inevitable but joining in is not compulsory.

IndoMike

City fans are so thick sometimes.
Getting all heated up and barracking = A sign that the fans are really disappointed and angry that Tizzy left = The fans wanted Tizzy to stay =
Tizzy will be chuffed.
Just pretending he isn't there is the best policy.

Last edited:

CityTillIDie

Staring into the tea leaves I predict the following... a twenty man dust up in front of the BB.
Sadly very likely what is wrong with these lot, stop crying if someone says something majorly inappropriate sing louder and ignore it if they carry on tell em to F off but most likely they won’t if they are drowned out by actual chants and songs! If you hate RL then keep it to yourself they do wonders for the atmosphere and am personally looking forward to the display they have planned, if they were gone the atmosphere would be dire!I might even move stands and join in! Without them it would be pure moaning and groaning! This forum is just city supporters slating city supporters sometimes:(