• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

So, what about the 'Tisdale Out' Petition?

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I can't believe there are still dellusional fools on here trying to claim a desperate victory with that petition.:$
I think what most are saying is that it certainly didn't do any harm. I don't know what the club and Tisdale thought about it behind closed doors but am confident they were aware it had happened.

I am really glad we have picked up 10 points from 12 but don't believe anyone can say with a straight face that they knew that would happen following the Mansfield game. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Aye, but if you look at the September points prediction thread, you'll see I predicted 10 points for this month;)

flakey pasty

Actually, looking at your post closer FP, can you please explain how injuries and illness fall into the category of " c0ck up" please?

Many thanks,
LL
Illness as a result of visiting far flung climes and injuries fall under accidents resulting in injury which happen either in training or in matches.
Here to help.
:)

malcolms

Aye, but if you look at the September points prediction thread, you'll see I predicted 10 points for this month;)
But you probably predicted 10 for August too............... :)

flakey pasty

The petition made the club take notice of a group of fans' feelings at the time.

LL
You might think Tisdale and his dwindling staff are thick, but even they will know that fans will not be happy at such a woeful home record.
They certainly don't need some daft "petition" to inform them.
It's just embarrassing to listen to folk trying to save face by claiming that the petition has played a part in magically turned the season around.

malcolms

I can't believe there are still dellusional fools on here trying to claim a desperate victory with that petition.:$
As I didn't sign said petition, I'm entitled to suggest that there are some delusional people (I won't use the word fools) who seem to deny the possibility that a kick up the arse is exactly what the situation needed, and this may, note I use the word "may", have had an impact on how games were approached..cos certainly something changed :)

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
But you probably predicted 10 for August too............... :)
Teheehee, probably;)

malcolms

Teheehee, probably;)
Proving the infallible test for idiocy.......

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was correct though.

malcolms

I was correct though.
Not if you said "10 points" for August or is the concept confusing?