• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

So, what about the 'Tisdale Out' Petition?

flakey pasty

Tis is doing what he is paid to do putting out a winning and attacking team,give me another home win in the next home match and i WILL think about changing my avatar.
I'm sure Tis and the boys will be holding their collective breaths, rp42.

rp42

I'm sure Tis and the boys will be holding their collective breaths, rp42.
Yes i hope they do Stale;)

This thread is hilarious reading. Well done Tis and the boys.

rp42

This thread is hilarious reading. Well done Tis and the boys.
Yes laugh a minute supporting City aint it,WE don't all get paid like you do we?

grecianfaniow

maybe hilarious reading but at the end of the day we were ****ing bottom which is unacceptable at any club imo now he's turned it around... or has he? time will tell as i said

Last edited:

Jammers20

Went to today's game and i thought we were class! i wouldn't say we outplayed Bury after we spent a lot of time under the cosh! but we have the win and a great result!!
We have 2 away wins and 1 at home. I'm not going to **** myself and automatically think things are perfect. they are far from it. lets see that sort of form over 3 months or so then ill start to get really excited.
But tonight i have sat down with a couple of large JD&coke's and very much enjoyed a very good performance and a great result :)

suffolklad

So, following todays outstanding performance, I would assume Tisdale's stock would have improved considerably. Its still 'Tisdale Out' I take it?
I thought you might be moaning about a keeper that's too short, too young and unproven. never mind we can't be right all the time.
And by the way the Tis out brigade is losing supporters left right and centre. Any chance you changing sides?

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought you might be moaning about a keeper that's too short, too young and unproven. never mind we can't be right all the time.
And by the way the Tis out brigade is losing supporters left right and centre. Any chance you changing sides?
How do you know that? Regardless of the last three wins, I think it's time to get rid of the rolling contract and shorten the length. And while we're in the proverbial with our finances he could do with a massive pay cut to help balance the books.

At least if that happens, and then we were to end up in a similar position of the last two seasons, we could then afford to get rid.

Last edited:

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
How do you know that? Regardless of the last three wins, I think it's time to get rid of the rolling contract and shorten the length. And while we're in the proverbial with our finances he could do with a massive pay cut to help balance the books.

At least if that happens, and then we were to end up in a similar position of the last two seasons, we could then afford to get rid.
This is right, we are not rich enough to be able to sack anyone if they are due compensation and I don't think the chances are high of us getting compo if tisdale got another job. If notice is given and he does well during the notice period then he carries on in the job.

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
You don't think it was the "sole" reason? Do me a favour LL, it had nothing whatsoever to do with the turnaround. More to do with the c0ck ups pre-season - Brazil trip, illness, injuries, transfer embargo etc..
We really are deluding ourselves if we think a few signatures had anything to do with our unbeaten run.
What favour would you like FP?

I notice you didn't put cr@p tactics in your list of c0ck ups.

LL