• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

So, what about the 'Tisdale Out' Petition?

suffolklad

Irrespective of why, everyone is pleased with the change in fortune and that's how it should be.
I suppose I should be content that those who backed the petition believe they are responsible.???? I believe in ghosts and I can't logically prove that so hell. Come on you REDS.

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
We shall see mate, Bury are top and not top for nothing, so no shame if we lose, but I don't think we will if we play like we did yesterday, really need to turn it around at home and beating them would send a fantastic message to the floating support.....
Totally agree, but I have no faith in our home form or player mentality at home games, but here's hoping matey.
Thing is I still get excited on a Saturday morning before a home game until about 2.55pm.

Avening Posse

Totally agree, but I have no faith in our home form or player mentality at home games, but here's hoping matey.
Thing is I still get excited on a Saturday morning before a home game until about 2.55pm.
It will be interesting to see how many attend on Saturday, and I hope a decent noisy vibe rather than nervy murmurings !

Silver fox

We need the siege mentality back IMO.

motorservices

We need the siege mentality back IMO.
Join us on the bank mate, we will sing our hearts out dude

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think what he means is that during the past three seasons when we had a fit squad why did we still play one up front and keep everyone back for corners? No one on either side knows what conversations took place within the club. Whatever the reason, its a bloody good job imo that we have started doing this differently.
Hear, hear.

This weekend will be a tough game, but if we can at least maintain a draw, play the way we have been. Hopefully, it will be entertaining enough to bring some of the fans back in.

PeteUSA

So, following todays outstanding performance, I would assume Tisdale's stock would have improved considerably. Its still 'Tisdale Out' I take it?

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I believe it's 'Tisdale Outperforms Flitcroft' ...

flakey pasty

Perhaps we ought to start a new petition. :)

contrabombarde

I'm annoyed with myself for signing it now and giving in to peer pressure