• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

So, what about the 'Tisdale Out' Petition?

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not if you said "10 points" for August or is the concept confusing?
1/2 is better than your 0 out of 1000, Malky.

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
1/2 is better than your 0 out of 1000, Malky.
Clearly, the concept IS too confusing.....

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Those 3 wins have prob brought him another 2 years

We've been crap for 3 years - 3 wins doesn't change that - he needs a really good season from my point of view to get back on an even standing

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Clearly, the concept IS too confusing.....
To be fair, having checked, I said 8 points for August.

Come on Malky, just be happy.

malcolms

To be fair, having checked, I said 8 points for August.

Come on Malky, just be happy.
I'm always fascinated when it is assumed you are unhappy because you point out the nature of a post in less than glowing terms... :S

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Aye, but if you look at the September points prediction thread, you'll see I predicted 10 points for this month;)
Smiley noted but I have observed Ant Moxey predict maximum points on a fair few of these threads, and Rog H K thinks we are going to win every match 4-1. hopefully he will get one right again this season. Given the stick dished out to people saying the petition may have helped recent results I hope you are not suggesting your prediction helped us get those points?;)

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
Illness as a result of visiting far flung climes and injuries fall under accidents resulting in injury which happen either in training or in matches.
Here to help.
:)
Right. So not "c0ck ups" then.

LL

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
You might think Tisdale and his dwindling staff are thick, but even they will know that fans will not be happy at such a woeful home record.
They certainly don't need some daft "petition" to inform them.
It's just embarrassing to listen to folk trying to save face by claiming that the petition has played a part in magically turned the season around.
I do not think Tisdale is thick, but I do think he is extremely stubborn and arrogant. I also think that suddenly playing two upfront (after years of only one up front) after a petition calling for a manger's head and criticising defensive tactics is not a coincidence.

In a press conference, when questioned about the petition Tisdale said those that signed it were entitled to do so and said nothing else. Some will say that was him shrugging it off as nothing, others will say it came as a surprise to him. I feel it was the latter.

LL

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
You might think Tisdale and his dwindling staff are thick, but even they will know that fans will not be happy at such a woeful home record.
They certainly don't need some daft "petition" to inform them.
It's just embarrassing to listen to folk trying to save face by claiming that the petition has played a part in magically turned the season around.
No saving face needed surely as we are all delighted with the points gained. Even if you are correct that they were aware how unhappy the fans were, I cant see that it has done any harm. I just hope that in six months time these four games are not a faded memory like our good start to last season. it felt great coming out of the ground yesterday to have three home points and feel 100% like I had got value for money, if that sort of performance can be duplicated then I am confident that crowds will grow.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Illness as a result of visiting far flung climes and injuries fall under accidents resulting in injury which happen either in training or in matches.
Here to help.
:)
Would be all well and good, but Scot Bennett was not suffering from fatigue, despite the OS stating so, he actually had a groin strain, which could have happened in any friendly, whether it was in this country or not.