• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Under-23 Premier League Cup - Group Stage

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't forget that City play Brighton and Hove Albion on Monday evening (4th December) at SJP.

Kick off 7.00pm

Admission:- Adults £10 : Seniors £6 : Under-18s : £4

UNDER 23 PREMIER LEAGUE CUP

citizen

Don't forget that City play Brighton and Hove Albion on Monday evening (4th December) at SJP.

Kick off 7.00pm

Admission:- Adults £10 : Seniors £6 : Under-18s : £4

UNDER 23 PREMIER LEAGUE CUP
City home last Saturday and Tuesday,Away at FGR Tomorrow , means at £10 this game is ridiculously over priced !!! (Only £11 to get in for the F.A Cup match at FGR) Not for me. UTC

Last edited:

Matt Russell

City home last Saturday and Tuesday,Away at FGR Tomorrow , means at £10 this game is ridiculously over priced !!! (Only £11 to get in for the F.A Cup match at FGR) Not for me. UTC
If you hadn't used the word "ridiculously" I might have said you could get tickets for all three matches at a reduced price of £25.00

andrew p long

Rats! Can't make the game on Monday night;will be in Brighton...grr..wish the fixtures had been reversed!

citizen

If you hadn't used the word "ridiculously" I might have said you could get tickets for all three matches at a reduced price of £25.00
So £10 is reasonable on the back of a busy home schedule for a reserve/youth team game? As for £25 to watch 3 games really?
A Few years ago these games would have been free for season ticket holders.
The prices of these games are creeping up every season.
As I said ,not for me ,but glad other people are happy to pay it. UTC

Matt Russell

Just saying that if you choose to go to all three, it's £8.33 rather than £10.00 per match. It's for you to choose whether, for you. that's reasonable or ridiculous.

IndoMike

Just saying that if you choose to go to all three, it's £8.33 rather than £10.00 per match. It's for you to choose whether, for you. that's reasonable or ridiculous.
Don't forget it is Xmas-time, Matt. With other home league games and possibly an FA Cup replay + years of Tory austerity after the big banks screwed the world economy then times are hard for some. No matter how you see it, more than a fiver for these types of games is stretching it a bit too far.

Last edited:

Matt Russell

Thanks, but I think that how I see it matters just as much, or just as little, as you or anyone else. If you've been following stories on the PL Cup, you'll have seen that ECFC have to fund their away trips to Hull, Brighton and Sunderland (including hotel accommodations) out of any home gate receipts. I'm not saying that the pricing policy is going to be welcomed by all, but there is a bigger picture and the home prices probably reflect these costs. As ever it's for each individual to choose.

IndoMike

Thanks, but I think that how I see it matters just as much, or just as little, as you or anyone else. If you've been following stories on the PL Cup, you'll have seen that ECFC have to fund their away trips to Hull, Brighton and Sunderland (including hotel accommodations) out of any home gate receipts. I'm not saying that the pricing policy is going to be welcomed by all, but there is a bigger picture and the home prices probably reflect these costs. As ever it's for each individual to choose.
The issue is what people are prepared to pay, not about a club's costs.

Last edited:

denzel

Could they move this to 7:30 or 7:45 so we can watch the Cup draw in the bar???