• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Under-23 Premier League Cup - Group Stage

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
re the team,good shouts re Wilson,Edwards, Seaborne,Croll etc.

I also forgot about Sparkes(facepalm)

and also Dean did well at centre half last time (could enable Hartridge to switch to left back and thus Byrne to midfield)

and Harry Kite whoa a good game at centre mid.

Spoilt for choice!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
No clubs from London!? Perfect....
Middlesbrough it is then!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Will the game go ahead? Plenty of snow flakes in the South East this morning.

Grecian_Nick

On my way to brighton now - for conveniently timed working meetings and the game tonight. I understand - from Brighton supporting colleagues - that the pitches in Lancing are all 3G so perhaps less risk of a cancellation?

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
On my way to brighton now - for conveniently timed working meetings and the game tonight. I understand - from Brighton supporting colleagues - that the pitches in Lancing are all 3G so perhaps less risk of a cancellation?
I hope you've got several coats with you! According to the BBC weather, when the wind chill is factored in it's going to feel like -7 in Brighton this evening.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
No minute by minute updates tonight. Hopefully someone will be able to keep us up to date with the goals.