• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Under-23 Premier League Cup - Group Stage

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is this likely to go ahead? Just given the amount of rain we've had this week and particularly today? Just thinking about ruining the pitch.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is this likely to go ahead? Just given the amount of rain we've had this week and particularly today? Just thinking about ruining the pitch.
No chance IMO

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Prices have been reduced for Sunday's game. £5 for adults and £2 for U18s.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I guess it's partly because they were arranged back in September, but with all the moaning from Tisdale about our pitch and winter football it seems strange for us to be playing this 24 hours after another home match with a further one due only a week after.

Not sure how much income we get from these games, could we not have played it at the cat and fiddle , Sunderland don't play there games at stadium of light.

denzel

I guess it's partly because they were arranged back in September, but with all the moaning from Tisdale about our pitch and winter football it seems strange for us to be playing this 24 hours after another home match with a further one due only a week after.

Not sure how much income we get from these games, could we not have played it at the cat and fiddle , Sunderland don't play there games at stadium of light.
I think we assumed we would get more than 200 turning up. Given the amount of moaning about this being a tenner, it will be interesting to see how many turn up now it's a fiver..

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I think we assumed we would get more than 200 turning up. Given the amount of moaning about this being a tenner, it will be interesting to see how many turn up now it's a fiver..
This will be my first U23 game this season. Looking forward to it.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hull play Brighton tomorrow night and must win to keep a chance of ptogressing.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Pete Martin (CTID)

I really wonder whether Sunday's game will happen. Rain is forecast all day tomorrow and, with a league game kicking off just 23 hours before the U23 game, I do wonder if the pitch will hold up. Forecast dry from 10pm Saturday through Sunday though, so we will see. It's a long way for them to come for a postponed game.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hull play Brighton tomorrow night and must win to keep a chance of progressing.
20 minutes in and still 0-0.