• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tully awarded new contract

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm glad he's signed on. [G]

older-codger

Not now but if we were to be challenging for the playoffs in two years and he starts struggling being 2 years older then we will be paying over the odds for a reserve player.
At what amount do you consider that we would be "paying over the odds"? And how does that relate to the terms of Tully's contract?

Grecian_Jay

At what amount do you consider that we would be "paying over the odds"? And how does that relate to the terms of Tully's contract?
Anything over a fiver a week?

dommers

I have no idea how much we are paying him and to be honest wouldn't expect to know. However if we are to move forward then we need to be attracting better players than I think Tully is who I suspect would demand higher wages. If we attract such players then we would be better off with a youngster as backup who you would expect to be on lower wages.

older-codger

Anything over a fiver a week?
Well we all know you have no sense of reality

Grecian_Jay

Well we all know you have no sense of reality
Ok then miserable - £10 per week.

geoffwp

I'm glad he's signed on. [G]
Yeh, I am too. Anything that seriously pisses wemiss off is ok in my books.

Stephen Hawking

My research and modelling systems have demonstrated that a contract of 14 years, 7 months and 12 days would be needed to allow sufficient time to be able to teach him how to put in a decent cross.

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

New contract eh? That'll put a smile on his face.

scottus86

My research and modelling systems have demonstrated that a contract of 14 years, 7 months and 12 days would be needed to allow sufficient time to be able to teach him how to put in a decent cross.
How many hours?