• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tully awarded new contract

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yeah but when Tis has gone and we are heading back to lge 2 in 2 yrs time, Tulls will come back into favour. It's Tis planning more long term!
i would hope we can bring in someone younger, for next season. nothing wrong with a bit of competition

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yeah but when Tis has gone and we are heading back to lge 2 in 2 yrs time, Tulls will come back into favour. It's Tis planning more long term!
If Tis was not manager Tully would be nowhere near league 1 or 2, he would probably be at Tiverton or Dorchester with Bertie and friends.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
If Tis was not manager Tully would be nowhere near league 1 or 2, he would probably be at Tiverton or Dorchester with Bertie and friends.
You know sh*te all. You have proved it time and time again, but fail to take your head out that monkey's arse of yours and see different.

Maybe, Tis will still be here in 2 and a half years, now that would really **** you off.

Is there anything you like about the club you apparently support.

wemissmoxey

You know sh*te all. You have proved it time and time again
When ?

Come on.

Tully is sh*te and so is your knowledge of football, get back in the kitchen.

Last edited:

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
i would hope we can bring in someone younger, for next season. nothing wrong with a bit of competition
Tulls had competition with Duffy last season and IIRC he got his place back when given the chance.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
When ?

Come on.

Tully is sh*te and so is your knowledge of football, get back in the kitchen.
If that's the best you can come up with then you must try harder. Have been in the kitchen got a nice bottle of rose and now drinking it while reading the anal postings from the equally anal posters on here.

Grecian_Jay

Great news and am pleased for Tulls. He deserved the captaincy over Noble when Matty was out and the results proved it. Some on here just want to moan for the sake of moaning.

By the way Jay, it's not Tis' job to do the scouting, last time I checked it wasn't possible to manage a team while going to other games to watch matches for potential new players. Think you'll find that is down to the scouts. Also how can you say that the one's who stick up for him don't actually go and watch games. Think you'll find you're wrong there as well. But hey, what's the difference as long as you get to moan about anything that happens at the club it's all good. If you are really that ****** off with the players, the way the clubs run etc, maybe you might want to go and find another team to support.

I've come across some moaners at City but you really have to be on a wind up.

His cross in the other week was spot on and thanks to the Walsall defender who messed it up it led to a goal.

Nice one Steve, will be good to see you with us for another couple of years.
Now you know calling me the best moaner is only going to encourage me.

Anyway who puts together the scouting network? Who tells them where to go and what players he wants and what attributes he requires. And belive it or not managers also play a massive part in scouting, most managers take many trips to watch players and future opposition so belive me it is possible.

And the way the money is being wasted we need every fan possible even the moaners as soon we will back to where we were 5 years ago or so. So I will stay right where I am thank you Shabby.

dommers

Tulls had competition with Duffy last season and IIRC he got his place back when given the chance.
He didn't though as Duffy played as a right sided centreback and Tully as wing back. I suspect they played most game together so were hardly competing for the same position.

Red Monster

That statement is so bloody stupid even for you, if Tully was as bad as your making out
how the hell did we get the runners up spot in L2 as he played nearly every game.

FFS we get it you don't like Tully, Logan, Bertie and now Hamer I'm sure there's quite
a few more, just remembered you don't Golbourne or the manager!!

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Now you know calling me the best moaner is only going to encourage me.

Anyway who puts together the scouting network? Who tells them where to go and what players he wants and what attributes he requires. And belive it or not managers also play a massive part in scouting, most managers take many trips to watch players and future opposition so belive me it is possible.

And the way the money is being wasted we need every fan possible even the moaners as soon we will back to where we were 5 years ago or so. So I will stay right where I am thank you Shabby.
Thanks Jayne, so how do you propose Tis manages to do all this scouting when we have a back log of games.

Just once, try and find something, I know it might be hard, but there must be something that you like about the club. So, please share with us, just to confirm you're not just someone with no life and on a constant wind up.