• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tully awarded new contract

Borat

Good news!

I like tulls. He has come on a bundle.

Great player at home, does struggle a little on the road though at times.

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
The mates syndrome strikes again, Tully is not up to league 1, we need to be ruthless to progress.

2 and a half deal as well, ffs, what a waste of budget.

Absolute joke.

Last edited:

Borat

The mates syndrome strikes again, Tully is not up to league 1, we need to be ruthless to progress.
so who would you bring in? ;)

wemissmoxey

so who would you bring in? ;)
A young quick full back with potential, are you saying Tully is the best option we can afford, seriously ?

Borat

A young quick full back with potential, are you saying Tully is the best option we can afford, seriously ?
Unless there is someone available he is the best we have at the moment. No point getting rid of him if we don't have a replacement?!

scottus86

The thing about Tully is I think he's cheap and easy to please. He can do the job of right back but deffinatley isn't the best and could be dropped if the opposition have a very good/quick left winger. Not a bad player, but I think we could do better. 2 years might have been a bit generous.

Pete Martin (CTID)

I am fairly sure that our best run of results this season came when Tulls was captaining the team.

I am happy enough to see him sign a new contract and good luck to him.

wemissmoxey

Unless there is someone available he is the best we have at the moment. No point getting rid of him if we don't have a replacement?!
2 and a half years is a long time, he is too slow for this level already !

As ever it is the easy option, keep what you know etc, if Cheesedale genuinely thinks Tully is the best option for 2 and a half years then it is very worrying.

Borat

2 and a half years is a long time, he is too slow for this level already !

As ever it is the easy option, keep what you know etc, if Cheesedale genuinely thinks Tully is the best option for 2 and a half years then it is very worrying.
Maybe two years is too long, but how many players leave before their contract ends; up or down the leagues.

Last edited: