• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tully awarded new contract

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
You know sh*te all. You have proved it time and time again.
Where and when ?

Come on, put up or shut the f*ck up.

Last edited:

Grecian_Jay

Thanks Jayne, so how do you propose Tis manages to do all this scouting when we have a back log of games.

Just once, try and find something, I know it might be hard, but there must be something that you like about the club. So, please share with us, just to confirm you're not just someone with no life and on a constant wind up.
Think you've had more than 1 bottle of rose judging by these posts.

It's not for me to tell Tis how to do it, however luckily it is well within my rights to question him just the same way as you big him up all the time.

Pretty sure the comments have been on here before about how we have lost out on certain players and/or lost our own players due to not offering more than 1 year deals (Wayno would be an example but there are plenty more) yet as soon as one of his little yes men buddies is out of a contract we are chucking around 2.5 year deals left right and centre.

How long before we offer Watson a new deal. Was Tully mis-diagnosed with an injury as well?

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
If that's the best you can come up with then you must try harder. Have been in the kitchen got a nice bottle of rose and now drinking it while reading the anal postings from the equally anal posters on here.

Last edited:

Stuart Storer's Tache

Think you've had more than 1 bottle of rose judging by these posts.

It's not for me to tell Tis how to do it, however luckily it is well within my rights to question him just the same way as you big him up all the time.

Pretty sure the comments have been on here before about how we have lost out on certain players and/or lost our own players due to not offering more than 1 year deals (Wayno would be an example but there are plenty more) yet as soon as one of his little yes men buddies is out of a contract we are chucking around 2.5 year deals left right and centre.

How long before we offer Watson a new deal. Was Tully mis-diagnosed with an injury as well?
Although I never really rated Wayno it does seem odd we never offered more than 1 year when he was 28 and Tulls get 2 and 1/2 deal when he is going to be 31 next week.

dommers

if Tully was as bad as your making out how the hell did we get the runners up spot in L2 as he played nearly every game.
We did have 10 other players in most games!

Red Monster

Although I never really rated Wayno it does seem odd we never offered more than 1 year when he was 28 and Tulls get 2 and 1/2 deal when he is going to be 31 next week.
With regards to Wayne is injury record was part of it, and Mr Buckle was also in his ear.

Wellyred

Exactly, he will just see his contract out with us picking us his cash each week regardless of whether he is playing or not.

You tie young players with potential down to long contracts, not below average journeymen.
Just take a look at what you've written you ****.
Can you see tulls sitting tight and picking up his cash each week??
Part of me agrees that two and a half years is plenty long enough, but not once in your yet again childish comment have you bothered to mention what he has or continues to give to the club. The easiest thing in the world is to criticise. Regardless of talent he is the one player who epitomises what city is all about...your cheap comments sum you up to a tee!

wemissmoxey

Yes, certainly.

There won't be many takers otherwise.

ps. Thank you for your kind words, I'm touched.

Last edited:

dommers

Not now but if we were to be challenging for the playoffs in two years and he starts struggling being 2 years older then we will be paying over the odds for a reserve player.

Wellyred

Not now but if we were to be challenging for the playoffs in two years and he starts struggling being 2 years older then we will be paying over the odds for a reserve player.
As said earlier Iam surprised that he was given a two and a half year deal...a year would have been fair.