• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Mighty Imps next

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
As they only gave us 400 tickets for the league game at Lincoln I have zero sympathy.
Also if they had beaten Lincoln yesterday they wouldn't have this problem.

Jazzi

Also if they had beaten Lincoln yesterday they wouldn't have this problem.
If Lincoln had beaten Lincoln yesterday?

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
As they only gave us 400 tickets for the league game at Lincoln I have zero sympathy.
I don't feel sorry for them, although I presume we could have asked for more for the league game?

We will most likely take 1000 up there as although it's a long way and on sky, the 3pm Saturday kick off is better than an evening.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't feel sorry for them, although I presume we could have asked for more for the league game?
As I understand it we thought the 400 was only an initial batch, but then they told us they had already given all the rest of the ground to their own fans so we couldn't have any more.

richard_portland

As I understand it we thought the 400 was only an initial batch, but then they told us they had already given all the rest of the ground to their own fans so we couldn't have any more.
If that's the case then sounds a bit underhand on their part. Not sure how many more than 400 we would have taken if we had got more, even at Easter however.

Important we fill our allocation for the play off though, they will probably make a fair bit of noise but a 1000 grecians including the legion and hopefully drum should be able to even up things a bit.

Grecian Max

If any Gold members are having problems buying online then email [email protected] with your details and they should be able to sort.
Quite a few people have issues because the browser is auto filling with saved login and password details that are out of date. There will be setting to delete these and clear the cache. Use google search to find out how for your particular browser.

The checks needed mean that Priority Sales are not available on the mobile service yet.
I've had the same issue- got told Gold in December, now can't buy the tickets! Have emailed the tickets email. Tried using a different computer but the same thing.

Last edited:

Nethermoor1

Presume I have more chance of getting a unicorn egg than a general sale ticket? Would have loved to come and support the lads.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Presume I have more chance of getting a unicorn egg than a general sale ticket? Would have loved to come and support the lads.
Ask around on here Nethermoor you may get lucky

Nethermoor1

I will thanks! :)

Wouldn't want to take a ticket away from a die hard though!

richard_portland

https://lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/3-things-we-learned-against-yeovil-town/

hopefully we can get hold of a DVD of recent Lincoln games, and can exploit deficiencies in the opposition. The article sounds promising if it is accurate.