• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Mighty Imps next

Jazzi

Same principal though surely? If seated season ticket holders can wait until Monday, then don't see why standing ones should be different. I did note that the club have said that they won't accept refunds for bought tickets for this match.
Believe you're misunderstanding. All season ticket holders have until monday and the "no refunds" only applies to those holders who bought last week before the date was known.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Believe you're misunderstanding. All season ticket holders have until monday and the "no refunds" only applies to those holders who bought last week before the date was known.
Yes reading the email I got last week it does say that re the refunds.

BlockC

I couldn’t order a ticket on my PC either. Happens to me every time there is a priority game even though I was told in January I was Gold for the WBA game!
If any Gold members are having problems buying online then email [email protected] with your details and they should be able to sort.
Quite a few people have issues because the browser is auto filling with saved login and password details that are out of date. There will be setting to delete these and clear the cache. Use google search to find out how for your particular browser.

The checks needed mean that Priority Sales are not available on the mobile service yet.

Last edited:

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
The toughest of the teams we could of faced IMO but it’s now a lottery....

Have had a sneaky feeling all season Lincoln would go up.

KWSGrecian

Hope we keep it tight away to to take in a manageable score at SJP or I reckon its curtains.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
The toughest of the teams we could of faced IMO but it’s now a lottery....

Have had a sneaky feeling all season Lincoln would go up.
None of the sides including ourselves are going into the playoffs “on fire”. Lincoln definitely difficult opponents but personally I think we have a better chance of beating them at this stage and over two legs than at Wembley.

denzel

If any Gold members are having problems buying online then email [email protected] with your details and they should be able to sort.
Quite a few people have issues because the browser is auto filling with saved login and password details that are out of date. There will be setting to delete these and clear the cache. Use google search to find out how for your particular browser.

The checks needed mean that Priority Sales are not available on the mobile service yet.
Thanks Block 5. Now got a ticket by going on a different laptop. Thanks for the advice

Antony Moxey

None of the sides including ourselves are going into the playoffs “on fire”. Lincoln definitely difficult opponents but personally I think we have a better chance of beating them at this stage and over two legs than at Wembley.
Would agree with this. There’s nothing especially difficult about facing Lincoln, I think all the play off teams are pretty strong this year and if we could choose who to face there’d be plenty of pros and cons for each of them. As it is, given recent form, I’d imagine they’re looking forward to playing us less than we are to them.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Lincoln fans are probably also less pleased about playing us as they are well supported and can only have 350ish tickets for the second leg plus it's a much longer journey than the other options. Had they been going to Notts or Coventry it would have been a relatively short journey and they probably would have had around 4000 away support. If we can get a good first leg result that should give us some sort of advantage, although I think the tie will be extremely close.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lincoln fans are probably also less pleased about playing us as they are well supported and can only have 350ish tickets for the second leg plus it's a much longer journey than the other options. Had they been going to Notts or Coventry it would have been a relatively short journey and they probably would have had around 4000 away support. If we can get a good first leg result that should give us some sort of advantage, although I think the tie will be extremely close.
As they only gave us 400 tickets for the league game at Lincoln I have zero sympathy.