• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Mighty Imps next

Matt Russell

Not for the first time, I seem unable to order the tickets online. I find it the most frustrating process imaginable
Works seamlessly for me - you're a Trust Gold member and entitled to buy at this stage?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It doesn't work on a mobile phone.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Works seamlessly for me - you're a Trust Gold member and entitled to buy at this stage?
Yes, tried on a mobile, doesn't work. On my iPad the wheel keeps going round as if there's too much traffic. Might have to try in the morning

Last edited:

BlockC

Priority sales are not available on mobile phones at present due to priority check needed

simcity

I couldn’t order a ticket on my PC either. Happens to me every time there is a priority game even though I was told in January I was Gold for the WBA game!

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Just in case I plan to see how the first leg pans out before reserving my home ticket. The link says season ticket holders have until midday Monday 14th to reserve their seat before they are released to community members. I am assuming that's the same for standing season ticket holders?

Jazzi

Just in case I plan to see how the first leg pans out before reserving my home ticket. The link says season ticket holders have until midday Monday 14th to reserve their seat before they are released to community members. I am assuming that's the same for standing season ticket holders?
Sure the team are desperate to know what they have to do to gain your support at SJP thursday week. What goal deficit will deter you?

scottus86

I don't think standing season ticket holders have a specific spot they have to stand in each week. I guess after that date the season ticket holder's seat will be on offer to the public and if sold the season ticket hold will have to sit somewhere else if they buy a ticket later

richard_portland

Sure the team are desperate to know what they have to do to gain your support at SJP thursday week. What goal deficit will deter you?
Well first of all I am hoping we can win the first leg or a draw would be a decent result. I think anything worse than a one goal loss will give us an unhill struggle, but then again maybe we will render the second leg less important with a big lead.

For me i have a financial consideration, and if I have until Monday to reserve it I don't see a problem, not like it's going to effect the way the teams goes about either leg. At the end of the day if I waited and the game sold out it would be me missing out and I would watch it on tv instead. Hopefully the second leg will be a repeat of Carlisle celebrating on the pitch reaching Wembley, although maybe not quite so much drama this time as while it was one of my favourite ever nights at the park it did shred the nerves at times.

richard_portland

I don't think standing season ticket holders have a specific spot they have to stand in each week. I guess after that date the season ticket holder's seat will be on offer to the public and if sold the season ticket hold will have to sit somewhere else if they buy a ticket later
Same principal though surely? If seated season ticket holders can wait until Monday, then don't see why standing ones should be different. I did note that the club have said that they won't accept refunds for bought tickets for this match.