• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Serious question: Exeter and its environs

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
Why not try Moretonhampstead or Chagford, if its good enough for ade edmonson and jennifer saunders its good enough for you (might be pricey though)

E

EXEfactor

Antony Moxey said:
Or perhaps some choose to 'flaunt' in other ways. You didn't buy one of those yellow things did you....
No I didn't. Whilst they look well built £700k for no land and just a security gate seems extremely overpriced to me too. I live further up the lane. Unfortunately, if I had a spare £700k kicking around I would probably buy a seat on the board of my favourite club, close down exweb to the public and I would re-sign Fred Binney, Tony Kellow and Darren Rowbottom. Luckily I haven't.

Red Box

Hey EXEfactor,

did you used to play 5-aside football out at Broadclyst on Sunday nights a few years back by any chance?

E

EXEfactor

I did as a matter of fact, but only for a few seasons. You may have me confused with a crap player, I was magnificent.

Red Box

EXEfactor,

I'm not stalking you, it's just that I may know you. Did you ever play for RBL Alphington on Sunday mornings by any chance?

E

EXEfactor

RBL Alphington, yes in midfield, Kentisbeare on Saturday's (Centre half) and before that London & Manchester (Senior 1), in goal. How versatile I am. Did you play with me Redbox? If you are male I mean football, if you are female I don't

Red Box

Yeah, I know who you are now. How's Stuart and Geoff these days?

RBL Alphington - brings back happy memories.

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Any news on the move then Jason?

S

sowton red 1

Jason, whatever you decide stay top side of the river, you don't want to be down in the old west quarter with those sorts !!!

Moxers, there was no problem at glorious Clyst Heath on Saturday with over 5,000 at the rugby, we now have a residents only parking scheme on a match day, did'nt even have anyone having a **** in my hedge.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Now looking at spending a few days in the area during the Christmas break (27th-29th) to get a feel for things, with a view to moving in the first half of '07.

We did put it on hold briefly as I was being headhunted for a job in Buckinghamshire, but that came to nothing in the end.

Still a concern over my employment prospects, but thinking there are ways and means around it (including doing some study in something like Accountancy).