• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Serious question: Exeter and its environs

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
You could try Pennsylvania the newer bits at the top are cheaper and probably in line with your budget. We paid 193,00 for ours three big bedrooms and a garage its also within walking distance of town and more importantly the ground for those staggered walks home. Good luck anyway Jase.

E

EXEfactor

You could try Park Lane in Pinhoe, however this is truly desirable and houses rarely come up for sale here, not even mine!

Red Box

Hey Spick,

Out of intrest mate, where are you moving to?

Can you also ask Snags to get in contact as I've lost his number and would like to have a few beers sometime.

angelic upstart

Jason
Don't move to Exmouth.It lacks facilities,the roads are a pain in the arse it has no diversity whatsoever.If you want to live in Exeter i'd probably suggest Broadfields.

LammieLammieLammie

Heavitree is particularly good for me.

Close to Doctors, close to park (particularly good for your cricket!) close to hospital (always a consideration) good schools imho, good takeaways, and close to a half decent pub.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Jason - If you want a Cricket team to join when you arrive - look no further than the mighty Ford............

P

purplefluid

CREDYGRECIAN said:
Jason - If you want a Cricket team to join when you arrive - look no further than the mighty Ford............
I've already confessed to knowing next to nowt about cricket but surely Shobrooke has to be the prettiest ground about ....? Ok I guess how asthetic the ground is isn't the main consideration ...

manc grecian

The one thing Pennsylvania hasnt got especially if you live right at the top (I live in the posh bit at the bottom) is a decent pub and its quite hilly. Dont think i would move to Exmouth its full of grumpy bastards and pensioners.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
purplefluid said:
I've already confessed to knowing next to nowt about cricket but surely Shobrooke has to be the prettiest ground about ....? Ok I guess how asthetic the ground is isn't the main consideration ...
boo hiss boo hiss.............our local rivals........

No in all honesty Shobrooke is a very pretty ground but IMO Sandford is a better ground - has far better facilities - ie pavilion , nets , wicket & is also a great location.

LammieLammieLammie

Keep up Manc, Mox moved into a nice box on Exe Bridges, remember?