• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

NFL 2023

Number13

Hard to disagree with that, at the moment the Ravens are the best team around, although you could argue that Mahomes is a better QB than Jackson, I think the Ravens have a much better defence and all round team than the Chiefs.
Jackson is the x factor that no other team has. You almost have to have someone just mark him in case he scrambles and that leaves a hole somewhere else

yticretexe

Jackson is the x factor that no other team has. You almost have to have someone just mark him in case he scrambles and that leaves a hole somewhere else
I raise you one Josh Allen.

1705933535799.png

berniesworld

My Godfather lives in Kansas and the family share a couple of season tickets between the family………

Needless to say they are happy as Larry (again)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'm in the USA for next Sunday. Is there a good way to watch the Superbowl? I get the impression that any bars showing it will charge for entry.

tonykellowfan

From my experience go for a large sports bar as the atmosphere will be fantastic.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
FB_IMG_1707233015247.jpg

Red & White

I can't see anything other than a KC win tonight.

tonykellowfan

KC have many things in their favour and are coming into form at the right time.

CMC will be the deciding factor for me. If the 49ers can get him going then this could well be the way that they win.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster

Bridgy 81

Although I don’t follow either sport particularly closely I was interested today to read about former Wales international rugby union player Louis Rees-Zammit’s so far successful try out to get a spot with an NFL club.
He’s just signed a three year contract with back to back Super Bowl champions Kansas City Chiefs.
Good for him.
His next task apparently is to get into their 53 player active roster for next season.
And we thought we were competing against clubs with large squads!