• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

NFL 2023

Number13

Seahawks fan here - how on earth did we lose from the h/t position - thoughts welcome!!!

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Seahawks fan here - how on earth did we lose from the h/t position - thoughts welcome!!!
12 yards of offence in the second half tells you all you need to know.

My team the Broncos effectively lost by starting the game messing up an onside kick and bringing in a new kicker for no reason whose much worse than MacManus our old kicker. Going to be another long old season for the Broncos again this season. Vance Joseph has made a half decent defence look terrible judging by yesterdays game. I was hopeful we'd fare better then 5-12 this season. Now I am not so sure.

fred binneys head

Geddon you Raiders 😉

i8cornwall

Never realised you were an NFL fan. Tried college football, don‘t know why, I just can’t get into it. A US based friend of mine swears by it, and like you prefers it to NFL.
I'm a huge American sports fan in general but American football is by far my favourite. College is a bit more difficult to get into, I only got into it through being out there and friends being fans of it.

Ashford Grecian

Seems my beloved Packers have life without Rodgers

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
But Rodgers May not have a career 5 snaps after leaving (4 on offence, one his Achilles).

ecfc70

Thier inability to stop a 3rd down played a big part against a rams team that on paper should be struggling to compete with the cards.......onto next week's now unexpected spanking at the Lions

Oh and why are the continuing to pay the ever injured Jamal Adams?

berniesworld

I’m happy 🏈

IMG_3473.jpeg

angelic upstart

If it’s for a divisional winner and you fancy a risk then put it on the Washington Commanders 😉
You still believe divisional winner? I watched most of the Broncos Commanders game. Not only we're the Broncos really, really terrible second half. But your kicker missed a kick so far right Hitler was shocked. I'm also a bit annoyed that the 2 pointer to take it to overtime didn't have a flag and they finished up! But that's me being bitter, Commanders deserved the W. I can see the Commanders nabbing a wildcard spot as it happens.

Edited to add further bitterness, the comeback probably wouldn't have been on the cards without a really stupid 15 yard penalty given away by the Broncos when they were cruising.

yticretexe

Aged well.