• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

NFL 2023

tonykellowfan

Well we have played 4 weeks so far this season and only 2 teams remain on 4-0: the 49ers and the Eagles.

As a 49ers fan I think we have a good shot at the title this year, quite how the Panthers allowed CMC to come to us I cannot fathom, and we have clearly struck lucky with Brock Purdy.

Obviously the Chiefs will be up there defending their title along with the Eagles and the Cowboys. Outside bet this year for the Superbowl could be the Ravens.

TOP_CITY_FAN

As a Bears fan, I can finally say… WE WON A GAME!

berniesworld

You still believe divisional winner? I watched most of the Broncos Commanders game. Not only we're the Broncos really, really terrible second half. But your kicker missed a kick so far right Hitler was shocked. I'm also a bit annoyed that the 2 pointer to take it to overtime didn't have a flag and they finished up! But that's me being bitter, Commanders deserved the W. I can see the Commanders nabbing a wildcard spot as it happens.

Edited to add further bitterness, the comeback probably wouldn't have been on the cards without a really stupid 15 yard penalty given away by the Broncos when they were cruising.
I’ll take a wild card spot

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well we have played 4 weeks so far this season and only 2 teams remain on 4-0: the 49ers and the Eagles.

As a 49ers fan I think we have a good shot at the title this year, quite how the Panthers allowed CMC to come to us I cannot fathom, and we have clearly struck lucky with Brock Purdy.

Obviously the Chiefs will be up there defending their title along with the Eagles and the Cowboys. Outside bet this year for the Superbowl could be the Ravens.

We're halfway through now and the 49ers are suffering from the curse of Randy Gregory!

Can't see past the Eagles in terms of winning the Superbowl and can definitely agree that Ravens could make it to the AFC.

Antony Moxey

Thought on one of the NFL talk shows last the host got it bang on: The Dolphins are beating who you expect them to beat and losing to who you expect them to lose to. Still hoping for a play-off spot or even a divisional title.

angelic upstart

Thought on one of the NFL talk shows last the host got it bang on: The Dolphins are beating who you expect them to beat and losing to who you expect them to lose to. Still hoping for a play-off spot or even a divisional title.
Dolphins will definitely make the play offs. Can't see em winning the superbowl though. Long way to go and injuries etc could make a big difference

Antony Moxey

Dolphins will definitely make the play offs. Can't see em winning the superbowl though. Long way to go and injuries etc could make a big difference
Me neither, but it seems as though the Bills can't help shooting themselves in the foot at every opportunity to top the division, the Jets are nowhere near consistent enough and the Pats are just plain nowhere so I can see the Dolphins winning their division. Trouble is, they won't win their Conference because they fold every time they play someone decent, which means at some point they'll be up against one or more of the Chiefs, Ravens or resurgent Bengals. They ain't going to the big show this year (sadly).

tonykellowfan

I wish I'd had a bet on the Ravens. They look even better now.

tonykellowfan

So we are approaching the business end of the season, with the 49ers and the Ravens having the best record. They play each other this game week, which could be a warm up for the Superbowl.

The Eagles have now lost 3 in a row which is a surprise and the Chiefs no longer seem the force they were in recent years.

Antony Moxey

So we are approaching the business end of the season, with the 49ers and the Ravens having the best record. They play each other this game week, which could be a warm up for the Superbowl.

The Eagles have now lost 3 in a row which is a surprise and the Chiefs no longer seem the force they were in recent years.
Cowboys visit the Dolphins this weekend, which could also be a Super Bowl warm up, then the following week the Dolphins visit the Ravens which could be a Conference final warm up then finally the Dolphins host the Bills which could be a divisional title decider. As you say, the business end of the season!