• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

NFL 2023

berniesworld

I’ll take a wild card spot
I lied……the Commanders are $hite this season.

Sack the Coach Rivera (doesn’t that sound familiar)!

yticretexe

Cowboys visit the Dolphins this weekend, which could also be a Super Bowl warm up, then the following week the Dolphins visit the Ravens which could be a Conference final warm up then finally the Dolphins host the Bills which could be a divisional title decider. As you say, the business end of the season!
Super Bowl warm up 😂😂

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Super Bowl warm up 😂😂
Wondered when you‘d appear!

angelic upstart

So who's gonna win it? I want the lions, simply cos they've always been rubbish. I can't see it happening though.

Antony Moxey

Can’t see beyond the Ravens at the moment, who look like they’ll be playing the 49ers. Expecting wins for Chiefs and Bills this weekend in the AFC.

tonykellowfan

I am hoping the ravens crash and burn in the playoffs before the Super Bowl so that the 49ers don’t have to play them.

tonykellowfan

So we end up with the conference games of Chiefs @ Ravens and Lions @ 49ers.

Although we were a bit streaky against Green Bay I can see us beating the Lions as I think they have massively over performed this year.

I would rather the Chiefs beat the Ravens as they are the best team of the 4 remaining.

Antony Moxey

I think the 49ers will lose to whichever team they're playing - assuming they beat the Lions of course - the NFC does seem particularly weak compared to the AFC this year.

yticretexe

I just hate sport. I hate Andy Reid, I hate Mahomes, I hate Taylor Swift, and I hate that the Bills consistently beat themselves and can't just getting over the line one time in the post season against the Chiefs. To drive the field, eat all the remaining clock in the 4th quarter and come up 1 play short (and subsequently miss the FG) is just heartbreaking. Our LB core is so depleted and they've played so well the back end of this year despite having 4th and 5th stringers playing starting MLB/WLB. AJ Klien was on his couch a week and a half ago thinking about packing up his RV to drive down to the keys and now he's got the green dot in the middle of our defense.

I had less expectation this year because of our injuries on defense, and it doesn't hurt as much as the 0:13 second 2021 divisional round game but still stings.

Tired and depressed.

Last edited:

tonykellowfan

I think the 49ers will lose to whichever team they're playing - assuming they beat the Lions of course - the NFC does seem particularly weak compared to the AFC this year.
Hard to disagree with that, at the moment the Ravens are the best team around, although you could argue that Mahomes is a better QB than Jackson, I think the Ravens have a much better defence and all round team than the Chiefs.