• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Next ECFC Club Captain.

Oliver

I would think it is pretty nailed on to be Aaron Martin with his experience and presense.

Oliver

Or maybe Lee Martin, but it looks like both captain and vice captain might be a brace of Martins !!

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Matt Taylor said tonight that the captain and vice captain will be announced in the next 24-48 hours.

I'd expect it to be between Dean Moxey and Jake Taylor.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Matt Taylor said tonight that the captain and vice captain will be announced in the next 24-48 hours.

I'd expect it to be between Dean Moxey and Jake Taylor.
Indeed he did.

I'll go Jake Taylor and Laws as vice captain.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Indeed he did.

I'll go Jake Taylor and Laws as vice captain.
I’m sure he said both players had been at the club for a couple of seasons, unless I misheard. If so then it will be two from Taylor, Pym and Brown.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I reckon Troy Brown could be skipper, he definitely looks like a leader on the pitch and the other players seem to have a lot of respect for him.

He would be my choice.

Last edited:

iscalad

I’m sure he said both players had been at the club for a couple of seasons, unless I misheard. If so then it will be two from Taylor, Pym and Brown.
Ah yes. He said something along the lines that the players knew the club well. Taylor and Brown then. :)

geoffwp

I reckon Troy Brown could be skipper, he definitely looks like a leader on the pitch and the other players seem to have a lot of respect for him.

He would be my choice.
I started out going for Moxey but I make you right about Troy Brown. Would make an excellent club captain. Between Taylor and Moxey then for Vice captain.

Taylor was Tisdales go to man - he will be MT’s too as versatile, plays nearly every minute and gives his all. Can’t see past him as Skipper.

IndoMike

Or it could be Moxey or Taylor or Brown as club captain and one of the Martins as playing captain...?