• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Taylor Assistant

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Correction ,'Tisdale would have told Winkleman who he wanted as his props.'

andrew p long

How come we have to interview for such posts yet other clubs just appoint people. MK Dons just appointed Oakley and Gwinnett cos they came with Tisdale. Can't imagine their posts were advertised and interviewed for?
It is rather baffling. For the U23 coach it is a formal advert and Rooney rule for interviews. Contrast for the assistant manager post Taylor has someone in mind and has given clues as to who he wants.

Red Monster

It will probably be somebody already involved like Craig Woodman or Ryan Harley as player coach
I thought he said he didn’t want player coaches as he wants someone who can concentrate on there job.

Ash

Harley as a coach? That would be interesting....lessons on how to pass sideways and more importantly, how to ensure the opposing team have the time to get everyone behind the ball before you look up.
That's a shocking statement about one of the best passers we've had in a long, long time.

IBA

Clinton Morrison?

malcolms

That's a shocking statement about one of the best passers we've had in a long, long time.
Shocking, it may be, but it doesn't mean it's true..He may have the ability to make a pass, but how often is it positive?

iscalad

Shocking, it may be, but it doesn't mean it's true..He may have the ability to make a pass, but how often is it positive?
Out of curiosity do you stand on the BB or sit in the IP?

malcolms

Out of curiosity do you stand on the BB or sit in the IP?
When at SJP I sit in what was the Doble Stand.....

Where do you sit or stand at Barnet, Crawley, Wycombe, Cambridge, Lincoln, Coventry, Colchester, Stevenage and Port Vale.

iscalad

When at SJP I sit in what was the Doble Stand.....

Where do you sit or stand at Barnet, Crawley, Wycombe, Cambridge, Lincoln, Coventry, Colchester, Stevenage and Port Vale.
I no longer stand anywhere. I don't understand what your 2nd line question has to do with anything at all!!

I was curious as I sit in the IP and have no doubt that Harley is one of the best passers of the ball seen at SJP for many a long year. I wondered IF you stood on the BB whether you had a different perspective.

Don't get me wrong Harley frustrates the hell out of me at times, but he is the cleverest footballer at the club.

malcolms

I no longer stand anywhere. I don't understand what your 2nd line question has to do with anything at all!!

I was curious as I sit in the IP and have no doubt that Harley is one of the best passers of the ball seen at SJP for many a long year. I wondered IF you stood on the BB whether you had a different perspective.

Don't get me wrong Harley frustrates the hell out of me at times, but he is the cleverest footballer at the club.
If you seriously think he's the "cleverest footballer at the club" then you clearly don't equate intelligence with impact....