• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Taylor Assistant

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thanks Mike I think that's the nicest thing anyone has said to me :) I might hang around for a few more weeks then and see how things go... ;)
Hehe. Wouldn'yt expect anything else...(LLL)

fred binneys head

Poor old Ashford is suffering greatly with the departure of his beloved Tiswas, hence his sniping has already commenced even before the season has started.
That’s fair enough, Tisdale achieved a lot for us and we should be grateful for it. Personally I was pleased he left and thought he should have made the move a while before he did, but I’m still grateful for everything he did for us.

I can also understand those people who are disappointed / curious about the situation and can’t get over it yet - I’m #stillfuming about what Tisdale did away at Liverpool so it’s understandable that some people might be #stillfuming at what they perceive to be the unfair treatment of Tis. It might be irritating for us to read posts from people like ashford, but that’s our problem.

I respect ashford’s loyalty but hope his disappointment disappears quickly after the season starts.

fred binneys head

Furious, not curious - won’t let me edit. ****ing exeweb.

Hants Red out.

Last edited:

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
I might hang around for a few more weeks... ;)
Please not from a crossmember of the new stand. (worry)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
#New Era
#New Season
#New Manager
#New Grandstand
#New Away End
#New home shirt

36 days to go! Bring it on.

Ashford Grecian

That’s fair enough, Tisdale achieved a lot for us and we should be grateful for it. Personally I was pleased he left and thought he should have made the move a while before he did, but I’m still grateful for everything he did for us.

I can also understand those people who are disappointed / furious about the situation and can’t get over it yet - I’m #stillfuming about what Tisdale did away at Liverpool so it’s understandable that some people might be #stillfuming at what they perceive to be the unfair treatment of Tis. It might be irritating for us to read posts from people like ashford, but that’s our problem.

I respect ashford’s loyalty but hope his disappointment disappears quickly after the season starts.
Appreciate that and yes I am sure you are right about moving on once the new season starts... Agree 100% on the Liverpool debacle, not one of Ti's most glorious nights for sure.....