• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jayden Stockley

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Come the Morecambe away game, Jayden will still be an Exeter player.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Come the Morecambe away game, Jayden will still be an Exeter player.
Doing fans forum along with Jake Taylor

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Doing fans forum along with Jake Taylor
Indeed. Have I read too much in to that?

jrg333

Sky Sports News are reporting (as of 9:30pm!) that Ipswich and Preston are fighting for Stockley's signature. I really hope not. Would change the feeling around this preseason considerably if he left.

Source: http://www.skysports.com/football/news/14728/11447795/preston-and-ipswich-among-clubs-keen-on-exeters-jayden-stockley

Last edited:

citizen

Sky Sports News are reporting (as of 9:30pm!) that Ipswich and Preston are fighting for Stockley's signature. I really hope not. Would change the feeling around this preseason considerably if he left.

Source: http://www.skysports.com/football/news/14728/11447795/preston-and-ipswich-among-clubs-keen-on-exeters-jayden-stockley
It says he has 1 year left on his contract? That is not right.

Banksy

Says he has just one year remaining on his contract , thought it was two.
Sorry citizen , see you beat me to it.

Last edited:

manc grecian

Add Sunderland to that list of clubs as well.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster

Looks like bull$hit to me.

Ipswich have just signed Ellis Harrison.

Last edited:

D__Lo__

Looks like bull$hit to me.

Ipswich have just signed Ellis Harrison.
Yeah but Waghorn is likely to be sold (last I heard Sheff Utd are in with a £5mil offer atm). McGoldrick was released in the summer too.

Gutted by this news. All the clubs mentioned are logical moves for Jayden. Can't see him turning them down nor the club being too difficult to negotiate with if the offer(s) are decent.

Not sure how many goals we can expect from the other strikers next season. If we lose him, it's going to take 2 very good forward signings for me to regain the same level of optimism for next season I had directly after signing Lee Martin earlier.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
If he goes he goes, we should get good money for him, it will be disappointing however we all know the score, if players do well they will attract interest.

Whilst I'm not convinced by that article there must have been interest in him.