• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jayden Stockley

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Losing him would be a major blow but judging by his demeanour tonight at the forum I would be surprised to see him go.
Everyone has his price but the Club are not scraping around for cash and do not need to sell him so would be surprised if they let him go for less than £1m.

Having said that, although perhaps Preston have the money given how much they paid for JS’s services, I cannot see anyone coming in with that kind of offer. Stockley has not been that successful with any Club other than ECFC so at that price would represent somewhat of a gamble.

Suggestion Ipswich and you know who also interested so perhaps not a bad thing that the transfer window closes earlier than usual and before we play them in the Carabao Cup.

As for the franchise if he does go there I shall be seriously thinking about doing a “Jeremy Thorpe” on you know who.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
No chance of him going to MK Dons in the near future.

chunkymorrinmunter

No chance of him going to MK Dons in the near future.
Some Coventry fans think Jayden going there along with Reuben Reid,as a strike partner, according to their fans forum..

Last edited:

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Some Coventry fans think Jayden going there along with Reuben Reid,as a strike partner, according to their fans forum..

Last edited:

Temporarily Exiled

They don't have a chance if Championship clubs are sniffing.

iscalad

What should be here is...

Stockley and Reid didn't exactly set the earth on fire the few times they played together for us.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whatever happens, we know from what MT said tonight that we have replacement players in mind should anyone leave. If we lost Stockley I’m sure we will get someone in who could do a very good job.

IndoMike

If the rumors are true I wouldn't even blink unless 1m was offered. Keep him, get promoted, and then offer a good Div 1 salary.

We would do very well to replace Stockley. Consistent 20 goal-a-season strikers are hard to find.

If he is happy here then reject all offers.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
We would do very well to replace Stockley. Consistent 20 goal-a-season strikers are hard to find.

If he is happy here then reject all offers.
Seconded.........