• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Carlisle United - Match Day Thread

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
The highlights show for UK residents is on a channel called Quest, which is supposed to be a free channel. Programme starts at 9pm.
Freeview channel 37

Sky 144

Virgin 172

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Matt's rallying call in the prgramme

ECFC89

Been desperate to get a ticket today via the phone (unavailable) Left a message which they advise ( Haven't got back). Password for buying tickets online wasn't working so got it changed, and it still didn't recognise it. Really dont want to risk going in and it selling out at about 2.30 pm.

iscalad

Been desperate to get a ticket today via the phone (unavailable) Left a message which they advise ( Haven't got back). Password for buying tickets online wasn't working so got it changed, and it still didn't recognise it. Really dont want to risk going in and it selling out at about 2.30 pm.
Ticket booth is open from noon today. Some BB tickets will be available.

iscalad

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
400 tickets left and queues at the ticket booth.

STURTZ

Ahhh! Can somebody get me a BB ticket, I'll pay up in the bar?

David Treharne

It's now 24c, and if anything the cloud cover has increased in the last couple of hours. Little chance of rain, just warm and dull - possibly a need for constant rehydration during the game (and that's the players not the spectators- even though it's an enticing prospect) Wind remains from the NNE at about 1-2. Irrespective of the outcome I'm really looking forward to today's game as it certainly threatens the start of a new era, with, hopefully, more attacking intent and less predictability about the way that City play. Cider weather methinks!

Heysham Mike

When I spoke to Terry Cooper at the Cat and Fiddle on one occasion for his programme notes, he said:' Just write anything. There will believe any old s**t." The best manager for diligently handwriting his notes was Gary Peters, followed by Eamonn Dolan, who always spoke at length.

So excited for today. Had a job booked in so didn't get a ticket but now it's been moved and it's too late to get a ticket. Gutted.

Hope with all the excitement and anticipation of a new era we don't get let down with a 1-0 defeat to dampen everything.

Hope it's a great game and can't wait for Ipswich when I will definitely be there.