Exeter City vs Carlisle United - Match Day Thread

ExeterCityLad

Well here goes...

Come on boys!

Moomin Grecian

Good luck lads, gutted I can’t be there. Think we’ll win but if we don’t we can’t worry too much as it will take time to bed down.

UTC and Matty Taylor’s red and white army are on the march!

ecfc70

Can't be there for this one, will be looking out from a distance to hopefully see the reds get 3 points and a great start for the new gaffer

RaeUK

Staff member
New season. New Manager. New Tactics. New players. New stand (nearly). What's not to like? C'mon you Reds and let's have a resounding win to start the new era. Paul who? Got to be 3-0 City win ... [G]

Avening Posse

Well-known Exeweb poster
Been waiting for this for weeks. Exciting times, a winning opener please chaps UTC

Rog H K

Football's coming Home!

Just a reminder that anyone thinking of coming in from Yeovil/East Devon and beyond in that direction on the train to think again as there are none due to industrial action. There is a bus replacement service stopping at all stations on route so allow yourself extra time.
UTC. Got 4-1 written all over this one.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anyone know whether I can pay to watch the game this afternoon on I-follow? I pay the uk subscription each month already but am currently on holiday in Greece. I’ve been on the website and seen conflicting messages - one saying I can pay 6 euros for today’s match only, another saying I have to pay £110 for the season.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Temporarily Exiled

Hoping for a home support sell-out, and a performance to match. Let's get behind Taylor, and give the new signings a real ECFC welcome.

Anyone know whether I can pay to watch the game this afternoon on I-follow? I pay the uk subscription each month already but am currently on holiday in Greece. I’ve been on the website and seen conflicting messages - one saying I can pay 6 euros for today’s match only, another saying I have to pay £110 for the season.

Any help greatly appreciated.
You need a foreign credit / debit card to be able to buy a match pass, IIRC.

Banksy

Come on Matt and the lads.May take a while to bed in the team , but I've got a feeling this season is going to be a good one.

Mr Jinx

Well-known Exeweb poster
Coming down for this one. First game at the Park for a long long time. And first game without Tisdale for what seems like a generation. Can't wait.

Billy The Fish

Working weekend for me again so its radio and Exeweb this afternoon. Wishing all who go a cracking day out, laced with sunshine and goals and three points on the board at the end.

#greciansasone

haka

If Burnley-Aberdeen is a European tie, so is this. Looking for a two goal lead before the away leg.

All the best to the new boys, let's hope this season is all about burying hatchets and not grinding old axes. Moving on (up ...)

Andy Holloway

Coming down for this one. First game at the Park for a long long time. And first game without Tisdale for what seems like a generation. Can't wait.
Be prepared for some noticeable changes to what you remember the ground was like at your last game, you'll definitely be pleasantly surprised!

Hants_red

exeweb.com admin, Esq.
Staff member
Seth Conway and Andrew Barge are the commentators today on Radio Devon.

The Doctor

FBH, I was in Thailand this time last year. I logged in ready to listen to the commentary as usual but found that there was a watch live button on the match page. I then had to pay a fiver, through PayPal I think, to access it.
I then sat back smugly at the beach bar and watched the whole game. Beautiful.

Give yourself a bit of time to sort the payment though, especially if your internet connection isn't great. Good luck.