• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Carlisle United - Match Day Thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Ready for the next roller-coaster ride. No idea what to expect, and it'll be interesting to see how the ground has changed since the Lincoln game.

Match preview http://www.exeweb.com/2018/08/03/next-up-exeter-vs-carlisle/

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Come on Matt and the lads.May take a while to bed in the team , but I've got a feeling this season is going to be a good one.

fred binneys head

You need a foreign credit / debit card to be able to buy a match pass, IIRC.
That’s annoying but thanks for the info.

Mr Jinx

Coming down for this one. First game at the Park for a long long time. And first game without Tisdale for what seems like a generation. Can't wait.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Working weekend for me again so its radio and Exeweb this afternoon. Wishing all who go a cracking day out, laced with sunshine and goals and three points on the board at the end.

#greciansasone

haka

If Burnley-Aberdeen is a European tie, so is this. Looking for a two goal lead before the away leg.

All the best to the new boys, let's hope this season is all about burying hatchets and not grinding old axes. Moving on (up ...)

Andy Holloway

Coming down for this one. First game at the Park for a long long time. And first game without Tisdale for what seems like a generation. Can't wait.
Be prepared for some noticeable changes to what you remember the ground was like at your last game, you'll definitely be pleasantly surprised!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Seth Conway and Andrew Barge are the commentators today on Radio Devon.

Langer

MK Result over tanoy please (If they lose) :)
UTC !

The Doctor

FBH, I was in Thailand this time last year. I logged in ready to listen to the commentary as usual but found that there was a watch live button on the match page. I then had to pay a fiver, through PayPal I think, to access it.
I then sat back smugly at the beach bar and watched the whole game. Beautiful.

Give yourself a bit of time to sort the payment though, especially if your internet connection isn't great. Good luck.