• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Contract negotiations....

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have seen it asserted (and never contradicted) that you are not a Trust member. If that is the case, what the Trust must watch or not watch is really none of your concern. For a very small contribution, monthly or yearly, your membership fees would add to the growing pot of those already contributing to the greater ECFC cause.
There have been a few, but this takes the premier place as the most arrogant post of recent times. Just so we know, how long have you been a City 'supporter" ?

elginCity

Of course he is - but "an opinion" is different from saying what the Trust must or must not do.
:S

Puzzled. Are you suggesting Pete was issuing a written instruction to the Trust ?

Come to think of it, that wouldn't surprise me... (rofl)

Matt Russell

I was suggesting that the Trust is best influenced by its members, not by those who choose not to be.

Matt Russell

Just so we know, how long have you been a City 'supporter" ?
I hadn't realised that this was how contributions were measured, but for your interest................long enough to qualify as a Gold Trust member

malcolms

Of course he is - but "an opinion" is different from saying what the Trust must or must not do.
I hadn't realised that this was how contributions were measured, but for your interest................long enough to qualify as a Gold Trust member
It's not, which is why I am questioning your 'elitist' stance. Just for those who don't know what does Gold Trust member entail? Do you get a badge?

Last edited:

Matt Russell

what does Gold Trust member entail?
If you're really interested, you'll find all the details on The Trust website - under the heading "joining the Trust"
A choice of badges, should you be a collector, are available for purchase at very small cost.

malcolms

Can I get one without a pin, they make a dreadful mess of your lapel?

Matt Russell

Yes, I would have thought so. I think we've established that my assertion that Trust members should have a greater influence over Trust policy than non-Trust members is not a view you share. That's fine, I can live with that. Let's move on. I suspect that most people reading this exchange would think it time to stop derailing this thread.

Colesman Ballz

Try becoming a member and find out yourself Malc ;)

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
The all have a stud and a collar. Don't leave a mark. Three colourways to choose, only £3 from the Trust stall at matches (or all three for £8).:D