• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Contract negotiations....

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'd like to know how Mike knows how old everyone on here is to be able to make a comment like "Funny how some of our younger posters are indulging in ageism"

IndoMike

There are differing opinions on this but mine would be that if you equate Trust membership solely with putting money into the club then you're missing the point completely.

As far as i'm concerned, the Trust could donate precisely £0.00 to the club and i'd still be a member.
My point was that being a member of the Trust shouldn't be used as a test of loyalty. Some posters ask that question implying that a person has no right to query or state an opinion if they are not a Trust member. I don't agree with that. And if people like Malcs had not put their hands into their pockets in the past maybe the club wouldn't even have survived until the dreaded Russell/Lewis era. You're right that of course the Trust as owner plays an important role and should provide the checks and balances.

Last edited:

IndoMike

I'd like to know how Mike knows how old everyone on here is to be able to make a comment like "Funny how some of our younger posters are indulging in ageism"
Black magic

Spoonz Red E

Black magic
The second reference to Little Mix songs on this forum in under a week.

Welcome aboard young 'un.

IndoMike

The second reference to Little Mix songs on this forum in under a week.

Welcome aboard young 'un.
Thanks, Spoonz. Meet you in Toys R Us after the game. Little Miss : oooo that was a tough 'un..