• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City v FGR predictions, build up and chat.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Has FBH just been woooshed by Pete???

fred binneys head

Has FBH just been woooshed by Pete???
I would love it, Kevin Keegan style, if that were the case. I might even get a T-shirt printed. But I don't think I have - happy to take a decision from the Exeweb Whoosh Determination Committee though.

My guess is he didn't read your post properly and therefore didn't read the bit about it being the last game of the season, remembered a recent thrashing of Grimsby away (which wasn't 5-1) and doesn't know what a whoosh is, but I'm here to be proven wrong.

Last edited:

Alistair20000

I would love it, Kevin Keegan style, if that were the case. I might even get a T-shirt printed. But I don't think I have - happy to take a decision from the Exeweb Whoosh Determination Committee though.

My guess is he didn't read your post properly and therefore didn't read the bit about it being the last game of the season, remembered a recent thrashing of Grimsby away (which wasn't 5-1) and doesn't know what a whoosh is, but I'm here to be proven wrong.
Is there such a body ? Lionel has kept it a bleddy secret if there is. :S

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Ben Toner the referee. Took charge of the recent home defeat to Mansfield.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Think we will win - but so will Newport.

IndoMike

I honestly think City will qualify in 7th. Destiny.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Gut feeling that Newport will draw but whether we will be able to take advantage of that is another matter. Honestly believe as both games progress we will be going from elation to despair and hopefully back again to elation you just cannot tell with City.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Destiny does seem to suggest that we will end up playing MK in the play-offs but in reality we are just as likely to finish in 8th and MK in 3rd.

IndoMike

Gut feeling that Newport will draw but whether we will be able to take advantage of that is another matter. Honestly believe as both games progress we will be going from elation to despair and hopefully back again to elation you just cannot tell with City.
I just keep seeing a Morecambe 2 Newport 0 scoreline...(Please be aware that my missus is Javanese and there's a bit of mysticism going on :$)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Was 10 years ago today that we won at Rotherham! We can do the big occasions.