• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City v FGR predictions, build up and chat.

Stelios

Need to remind their keeper of the goal at SJP as he seemed particularly upset by it at the time.
He was on loan from Brighton and was recalled in January :(

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
He was on loan from Brighton and was recalled in January :(
Why on earth would they want him back ? ;)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I for one am not throwing in the towel. All to play for!

grecIAN Harris

It's going to be one of those days where we're either going to end up feeling like we did after that Jack Stacey goal, absolutely estatic or like we did after losing to Morecambe the first time we went to Wembley, completely empty and gutted.

Last edited:

fred binneys head

We will win on Saturday, Newport will draw, we’ll beat MK in the semis and then smash FGR at Wembley.

Oldsmobile-88

We will win on Saturday, Newport will draw, we’ll beat MK in the semis and then smash FGR at Wembley.
I will have some of what you are on Fred :D

Should be interesting on Saturday,we have to go for the win.FGR are a good team as we saw at SJP earlier in the season.

PeteUSA

Then you'll wake up and say, what the **** was all that about!?

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I will have some of what you are on Fred :D

Should be interesting on Saturday,we have to go for the win.FGR are a good team as we saw at SJP earlier in the season.
Am hoping for a repeat of the final league game from 2 seasons ago when City had already qualified for the play-offs and Carlisle needed to win and did.

Temporarily Exiled

Dreamt last night that we'll win 3-2, but Newport will win 1-0. Dreams are clearly unreliable so I'll say we both lose and Colchester sneak into the play-offs.

fred binneys head

I followed a lorry this morning whose registration plate ended in MFC - this was an omen that Morecambe will beat Newport.