• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City v FGR predictions, build up and chat.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
If you want some dodgy omens, the last time I saw City in a regular season last game away day we won 5-1. I don't think anybody needs more than one guess where and when that was.

Alistair20000

Heart says a City win but head says a 2-1 loss :( :$ Bowman for us.

andrew p long

Dreamt last night that we'll win 3-2, but Newport will win 1-0. Dreams are clearly unreliable so I'll say we both lose and Colchester sneak into the play-offs.
If you can get decent odds on that dream, it would be a reasonable bet. I reckon it’s likely to end up quite close to that

PeteUSA

If you want some dodgy omens, the last time I saw City in a regular season last game away day we won 5-1. I don't think anybody needs more than one guess where and when that was.
Just to be sure: Grimsby away, Ian?

PeteUSA

Heart says a City win but head says a 2-1 loss :( :$ Bowman for us.
I love this 50/50 way of putting things so you dont get ridiculed like I do. Much better than saying that City will probably lose, and adding "I hope I'm wrong"!

OmanGrecian

If you want a good laugh, look at Kevin Ellison's Twitter. He's on the wind up to Newport and tweeting to the other clubs in contention that he has our backs.

He hasn't got a bad scoring record against Newport. 6 in 11 games against them.

Last edited:

fred binneys head

Just to be sure: Grimsby away, Ian?
FFS, why am I responding to this? LINCOLN. LINCOLN.

Colesman Ballz

If you want a good laugh, look at Kevin Ellison's Twitter. He's on the wind up to Newport and tweeting to the other clubs in contention that he has our backs.

He hasn't got a bad scoring record against Newport. 6 in 11 games against them.
Top bloke ! (clap)

malcolms

Like every other City supporter, I hope we are the team that squeezes into the play offs. However, I wouldn't be unhappy if Newport made it, it's been a tough period for the club over the last decade or so and every club deserves a little limelight every now and then..Cue the anti Welsh...

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
The sweatys have got their own league why not the taffs ? The includes the likes of Cardiff / Swansea.