• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Chris Shephard

paperclip

Thought he was poor, once again. We need someone stronger in midfield at the moment.

bumble1976

Looking up optimistically...unless I get depressed
What did everyone make of him tonight?

Same as ever...he is seriously out of his depth and we need to stop this romance with the home grown lads. He panicked at Stevenage in thw way JDA describes it tonight. Not seen him every game but from what I have seen he is not ready for this league yet and nor do I think he ever will be. The boy needs a good feed and some muscle build-up formula. At least Logie could help him out with the feeding part!

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Poor tonight and too easily hustled off the ball. Cannot understand why The Cheese kept him on.

Jam Doughnut

only seen him play well when he came off the bench at home to chesterfield.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
The lads a kid , like Nichols it will take time....

the previous batch of youth ie moxey , seaborne and the like bedded themselfs into the conference and then pushed on....starting in league 1 for a youngster is always gonna be a far harder level.

Jam Doughnut

The lads a kid , like Nichols it will take time....

the previous batch of youth ie moxey , seaborne and the like bedded themselfs into the conference and then pushed on....starting in league 1 for a youngster is always gonna be a far harder level.
i thought he was about 22 now , if thats right then he is only a year younger than dunne and troy.

ecfcwoody2009

And how many first team games have dunney and Troy played?? Sheps WILL come good!!

Antony Moxey

I like Shephard, but he was awful tonight. Couldn't trap a bag of cement and his passes were always hurried and seemingly panicked. With Noble guarding the back four it's up to Shephard to provide an attacking midfield role but tonight he simply wasn't up to it. Kind of summed up his night making a b*ll*cks of those two chances in stoppage time, the second one especially.

mdg

want him to make it, however it was men against boys when he was closed down. Cant help thinking that if we had a stronger squad, he wouldnt be getting a game.

Poultice

Poor tonight and too easily hustled off the ball. Cannot understand why The Cheese kept him on.
The Cheese doesn't agree with taking off players just because they are having a mare.