• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Chris Shephard

SG ReD

Sheps learns alot of noble and they play superb together, Sheps will be a class player, he has pace and is hard to tackle.

He isn't a bad player at all, unfortunaley due to our injuries he has been thrown in the deepend, once Sercombe, Noble and Dunne are fit and free to play in the middle, Sheps will be on the bench, and brought on with 25 minutes left to bring on some energy and urgency when the other team is getting tired, he quick and a tricky player for them to mark, give hime a year or two and we'll probably be singing his praises.
Deep end? Come on he is what 21?! The way people talk about Shepard anyway was think he is only 16/17. On the ball he is very poor, this will get exposed even more as the season goes on, I wish people would stop trying to make excuses for him.

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Come on he is what 21?! The way people talk about Shepard anyway was think he is only 16/17.
yeah...but he looks about 12

jasper3

you normaly find those who knock others have acheived little themselves, i wouldn't worry to much about the doubters, the lad will prove himself with time and without doubt, his experience will grow along side his confidence,

more than happy with what ive seen so far

scottus86

Deep end? Come on he is what 21?! The way people talk about Shepard anyway was think he is only 16/17. On the ball he is very poor, this will get exposed even more as the season goes on, I wish people would stop trying to make excuses for him.
No they're not, they are talking about him as if he was someone who has only just started playing first team football his age is irrelevent. You don't just start playing football in league one and play like it water off a ducks back.

malcolms

No they're not, they are talking about him as if he was someone who has only just started playing first team football his age is irrelevent. You don't just start playing football in league one and play like it water off a ducks back.
play like it water off a ducks back????????????

scottus86

play like it water off a ducks back????????????
Find it easy.

What did everyone make of him tonight?

I thought he was extremely poor, kicked the ball away as soon as he got it and not always to a team mate either, he is clearly good at running with the ball, why doesn't he try it more often? Not once but twice near the end he managed to miss the ball when it was laid on a plate for him, I appreciate it is hard when there is so little movement ahead of him but he has got to show so much more confidence on the ball.

Swanaldo

Jimmy Giles was far from impressed.

Banksy

I thought he was extremely poor, kicked the ball away as soon as he got it and not always to a team mate either, he is clearly good at running with the ball, why doesn't he try it more often? Not once but twice near the end he managed to miss the ball when it was laid on a plate for him, I appreciate it is hard when there is so little movement ahead of him but he has got to show so much more confidence on the ball.

Poor ........