• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 229 59.9%
  • Out

Votes: 153 40.1%

• Total voters

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Inferring that Cannockred wears female undergarments seems a little bit "below the belt" to me BB ! :cool:
Assuming that Cannockred is a male seems a bit presumptious to me ;)

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's my opinion, just like you with yours. It's just, with some, your opinion is wrong because it doesnt agree with theirs.

I am not saying you cannot have your opinion, just the manner in which you put it.

Personally, I dont feel that I would have any worries giving my opinions on club matters direct to the person it affects.

I think that hiding behind anonymous user name on a fans forum is cowardly. Hence I dont use facebook, Twitter and all of the others which rely on anonymity.

Anyway, this debate is earning exeweb money😃
<double post>

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think maybe 10 or 12 of us who haven't yet changed our vote from Caldwell out, should form a group. The secret vote changers. We could all change our vote at the same time to "in" which will get the already in crowd highly excited and posting excited told you so messages. Then after a while we could all change it back again.which will confuse and upset no end.😂
Yes. It's Sunday and I'm bored!!

Mr Jinx

Sorry why would it be a miracle to stay up? Not sure finishing above Fleetwood, Carlisle, Cheltenham and Port Vale should count as a miracle, unless I've missed something.
Less of a miracle now than it was 4 weeks ago, of course.

Grecian Max

No Ronnie.

My name is Brian Holmes.
No Shit Sherlock

(caveat: please take this as a joke)

Colesman Ballz

Assuming that Cannockred is a male seems a bit presumptious to me ;)
Given that his name is Brian and in his late sixties, rather than some spotty young millennial with self identifying gender issues, I think the odds are favourable that I am onto a pretty safe bet ! :cool:

AndyR

I think maybe 10 or 12 of us who haven't yet changed our vote from Caldwell out, should form a group. The secret vote changers. We could all change our vote at the same time to "in" which will get the already in crowd highly excited and posting excited told you so messages. Then after a while we could all change it back again.which will confuse and upset no end.😂
Yes. It's Sunday and I'm bored!!
Like I said, stark-raving mad.....except it's worse than I thought🤪
Never mind geoff, we've got a match on Tuesday to look forward to.🙂

AlfieIndra

noel_blake

I’m puzzled.

If Caldwell is responsible now for the recent run of form, then surely he was also responsible for the catastrophic October/November/ December form.

Is anyone watching actually happy with the way we are playing ?

Spoonz Red E

I’m puzzled.

If Caldwell is responsible now for the recent run of form, then surely he was also responsible for the catastrophic October/November/ December form.

Is anyone watching actually happy with the way we are playing ?
I'm happy with the resilience, effort and togetherness the squad have shown when other squads would have irretrievably fallen apart during that run.
Keeping that and putting it to good use now is a management / coaching plus for me.

I don't expect swaggering performances over the full 90 because we still have a job to do over the next few matches.