• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 229 59.9%
  • Out

Votes: 153 40.1%

• Total voters

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
Interesting comments on the Latics' forum matchday thread - somebody suggesting that perhaps GC was axed too hastily, should have been given more time and nobody disagreeing. With Maloney under pressure, and widespread disquiet up there, could GC be tempted back I wonder, and would he even want it ? Handy for Alderley Edge.

JGrecian23

Interesting comments on the Latics' forum matchday thread - somebody suggesting that perhaps GC was axed too hastily, should have been given more time and nobody disagreeing. With Maloney under pressure, and widespread disquiet up there, could GC be tempted back I wonder, and would he even want it ? Handy for Alderley Edge.
That is the dream! Don't get me all excited on a Sunday.

haka

Think your misunderstanding me. The thread doesn't get bumped up after each win because someone posts Caldwell should be sacked. It gets kept alive by the 'I told you he was amazing' after every draw or win we get.
There were 500 pages even before the transfer window opened.

But people can decide for themselves, we can read any Exewebber's posts just by clicking on our user names. You declared Caldwell a guaranteed failure in League 2, never mind this season.

Grecian Max

He’d jump at the chance, I’m sure

Grecian Max

There is an obvious irony calling for this thread to be shut down whilst simultaneously ferociously checking it and posting within said thread

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Given how many key players we lost at the end of last season, and that we are currently above last season's finishing position, is Gary Caldwell over-achieving?
Given that our financial position is better than it has been at any time we've been in this league previously, given that Nick Hawker contradicted that our budget was bottom two, given that unprecedented funds were made available in January to enhance what Mr Hawker said was already a mid-table budget and given were in mid-table...no.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think that hiding behind anonymous user name on a fans forum is cowardly.
Your parents named you Cannock?

cannockred

Your parents named you Cannock?
No Ronnie.

My name is Brian Holmes.

Red & White

I've been won over, Gary in! Recent results have changed my mind, I also believe we are over performing given what the league prediction showed on another thread. Yes we had a bad run and at any other club GC would have been given his marching orders, I am not a fan of the tactics we play but if it gets us 3 points I will support GC.

manc grecian

Is he still here?