• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 227 59.6%
  • Out

Votes: 154 40.4%

• Total voters

rooecfc

Needn’t say more

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Plainly, something is VERY wrong. I like Caldwell, and am struggling to reconcile this run with our early season form, but if we don’t win on Saturday I think you have to ask the question.

I remember Stevie P came in when Noel Blake’s side was in freefall. Is there, I wonder, someone who could perform a similar role now?!

supernova

Plainly, something is VERY wrong. I like Caldwell, and am struggling to reconcile this run with our early season form, but if we don’t win on Saturday I think you have to ask the question.

I remember Stevie P came in when Noel Blake’s side was in freefall. Is there, I wonder, someone who could perform a similar role now?!
couldn’t have said it better myself

supernova

Something must have happened behind the scenes for us to stop playing any kind of football

Radio Free Skaro

Sack the manager, sack the board, sack the FA, sack everyone.

We've lost some football matches against some better teams than us and I'm really angry.

It's the lack of ambition at this football club that really gets me. On our resources we should be L1Champions by at least 10 points.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster

Wonder if Harry R could be tempted out of retirement for two or three days a week on some kind of consultancy basis - failing that don’t think this geezer is too busy ATM.

tom_ecfc

Wonder if Harry R could be tempted out of retirement for two or three days a week on some kind of consultancy basis - failing that don’t think this geezer is too busy ATM.
Big Sam?

supernova

Sack the manager, sack the board, sack the FA, sack everyone.

We've lost some football matches against some better teams than us and I'm really angry.

It's the lack of ambition at this football club that really gets me. On our resources we should be L1Champions by at least 10 points.
i agree I’m surprised given we finished 2nd in league two we didn’t win it with 101 points last season

chunkymorrinmunter

Something must have happened behind the scenes for us to stop playing any kind of football
Perhaps to cosy in the new training facilities.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
There is still one last job in Big Sam