• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bowman signs

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Would someone like Padraig Amond be out of our price range?
If we have any promotion aspirations at all , we will have to push the boat out a bit in the summer.
Through no fault of our own , Stockley being pinched , I think we will dip out again this year which will be , painfully , the third year running.Just think what another dozen goals from him or someone like him would have done for our chances.
We need quality up front not half measures and that will cost , but surely there will be some spare in the pot after receiving what we did for Jayden?

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Would someone like Padraig Amond be out of our price range?
I’d imagine he’s on a decent wedge and can’t see Newport to Exeter being that attractive- bit of a sideways move

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
He’s the perfect 2nd striker - work rate , graft and willing to close down full backs and make space for others....

We need a proper striker to play alongside him
We need someone with legs and pace - the lad at Macclesfield Scott Wilson has 10 goals in a struggling side , I’d also be looking at Nicky Maynard (no spring chicken but very good at league 2 level) if Bury go down the pan & Kane Hemmings if Notts county go down

Colesman Ballz

I’d imagine he’s on a decent wedge and can’t see Newport to Exeter being that attractive- bit of a sideways move
His goals helped Grimsby out of the Conference and he promptly upped sticks, for the lure of the bright lights of Hartlepool, who ended up being relegated down to the Conference ! It's a funny old game !

fred binneys head

can’t see Newport to Exeter being that attractive
As someone who went to Newport earlier this season, I’d say a move from Newport to Raqqa would be attractive.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
the bright lights of Hartlepool
Have they still got a lighthouse?

Colesman Ballz

Have they still got a lighthouse?
Don't know if the locals would recognise it as one if they did, given that they mistake monkeys for Frenchmen ! ;)

scottus86

Been doing well today. Won the pen, chased loose balls, still needs better service though.

scottus86

Looked at it again,didn't look offside to me. Anyone in flybe willing to give an opinion?

scottus86

That was amazing. Goal of the season.