Bowman signs

Avening Posse

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can't say I know anything about this chap, but welcome aboard, I note some of the Motherwell support have good things to say

Stelios

"Torquay reject, Torquay reject woah woah" :D

Only joking. Welcome and good luck (y) I hope he can link with Forte and do the 'dirty work'. Think Forte needs someone to bounce off of. Should also help L Martin, Law etc

David Treharne

I would just observe that, unlike some of the previous managers signings he appears to be fit and ready to go, not a recuperative basket case.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Still not impressed with his goalscoring record for Motherwell, but it's how he combines with our remaining strikers that is important ,so hopefully he will settle in quickly.

Ashford Grecian

Still not impressed with his goalscoring record for Motherwell, but it's how he combines with our remaining strikers that is important ,so hopefully he will settle in quickly.
Very average scoring record not sure how good this signing will be and he looks like a big lump so lets not return to "hoof ball" when he plays.... As always time will tell...

Last edited:

Billy The Fish

Well done City, good decisive move. What if Stockley decides to stay though ?

Welcome and good luck to you Bowman.

scottus86

Good luck Ryan Bowman and welcome to Exeter City. Hopefully he takes this chance to play in the EFL and get us in to league 1.

Kinder has been very handy with his contacts in the game which I think has helped Taylor massively in the transfer market.